Arena 2v2 Partner Needed - 13,000g

85 Goblin Priest
Ok. Here is the stipulation here. I will pay 10,000g (13,000g with bonus achieves) to anyone who can carry me to a 2200 rating. I am big into achievements, and this is one of many that I currently need and would like to start working on during 4.2.

I am a shadow priest with a little under 4k resil, have last seasons T2 weapons, and this season's ruthless shoulders and the new season 10 pieces.

I don't suck, but am clearly not the best.

Added 1,000g bonuses along the way for the following achievements:

Hotter Streak, Just the Two of Us: 2000, and Just the Two of Us: 2200.

Please post here or contact me in game.

I will eventually be doing something similar for 3v3 and 5v5, but figured I would start with this first. Easier to throw together.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Willy, Check with ammor, its like adventol or some jazz now, ret pally if you dont know, he is in dishonored, im pretty sure he did this for a few folks last season in guild. cant promise, but worth a shot
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Mage
07/13/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Booth
Willy, Check with ammor, its like adventol or some jazz now, ret pally if you dont know, he is in dishonored, im pretty sure he did this for a few folks last season in guild. cant promise, but worth a shot

Incorrect, it was casual play with Dishonored; his high rated play was elsewhere. He is, however, very good.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
07/13/2011 12:19 PMPosted by Torumin

Incorrect, it was casual play with Dishonored; his high rated play was elsewhere. He is, however, very good.

ah, ok, i thought i saw he got grazie to 2200, my fault willy, but it does sounds as though he could if he was interested.
Reply Quote
*coughcough*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I just got my last upgrade, until I get my ruthless gear (other than shoulders, which I have). Should have another piece this week, seeing how my RBG rating is over 1900 now, so my cap is a lot better.

Current resilience is at 4008.

Still no takers? Would love to get this started so we have time to get the rating.

I would also be interested in doing something similar for 3v3 and 5v5, if any teams out there would have me. I would be willing to pay each member 5,000g once I hit 2200 and an additional 1,000g for each achievement I get along the way.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'll do it for you Willard, and maybe instead of gold you could get me a static spot in your RBG team. Considering I'm already 2k RBG rating (with a cap of 2190 before I lost a lot running w/ LoF G2) I don't think that's so much to ask. =P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Would love to consensual, but it appears as though our group has fizzled out this week, we had a few members away (actually, just one), but I think for the most part, folks are getting burnt out on the game itself.

No I. But if I would/could I would get you in, no problem. Mages are nice to have.
Reply Quote
@Consensual, looks like we may be starting up our RBGs again this week/weekend if you are interested, see how it goes from there. Could use a mage now that Immortalmage has retired from the game.

Let me know (this is Willard btw, on my crap alt)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
williard if you want 2.2k in 2s as a 1600 player, you need to get carried by like 2800-3k player that would teach you for a week before playing with you....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
^ he just broke it down for u willy!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
or go heals and hope you get carried by some pro dps, way easier, also 3s are way easier to carry people since 2.2k in 3s is alot easier than in 2s, not to mention 2.2k in 3s is lols
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/29/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Maikopl
or go heals and hope you get carried by some pro dps, way easier, also 3s are way easier to carry people since 2.2k in 3s is alot easier than in 2s, not to mention 2.2k in 3s is lols

you run a faceroll cleave team.

lolfearcyclonemcdead.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Will, i got you bro. Ill bring you to 3k if you want. i got 2 pc ruthless haters
Reply Quote
maikopl everyone knows you and your team took advantage of the MMR bug last season to get as high as you are. you better pray they dont reset the ladders.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/29/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Kazug
maikopl everyone knows you and your team took advantage of the MMR bug last season to get as high as you are. you better pray they dont reset the ladders.
lmao mmr bug, do you know how it works? we are all at same mmr, you have no proof or reason to say such a dumb thing, i got 2.4k before i even played with this team, also i dont think you can do that in 2s when im r9 lol, just l2p
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/29/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Kazug

If they did why couldn't you?
Also, how would that be true even though their 3s team spiked at 2600 so far?

Maiko you didn't know? Duskwood players don't show support to other players your supposed to sip hatorade and eat popcorn to fail trolling
Reply Quote
do YOU know how the MMR bug worked? please continue to show your ignorance. the simple fact is you guys werent even close to being as high rated as you are until that 'bug' came out, then you shot up in rating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]