[H] Fates Call Recruiting

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are one of the last original (server day one) guilds active on Borean Tundra.

The idea behind FC was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today.

We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you.

We are currently recruiting MATURE people 18 or older to experience PvE and PvP with. We have a great core group that are willing to help out when we can.

We have, and continue to accept, players of all experience levels.

We enjoy premade PvP and weekend raids(current and old) when schedules permit. We're a laid back group that truly enjoys our playtime together.

If you are looking for a "raiding" guild we are not for you. However, we are currently running a 10 man group and heroics constantly. Currently we are recruiting to build our raid group up to 25 man. You will never be required to raid with us. ***Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply soley to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun.

We are a little bit of everything and have a good time no matter what we are doing. So whether you enjoy PvE, PvP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you.

If you are interested in joining this great group of people stop by fatescall.guildlaunch.com and fill out an app. We do ask that you fill the app. out completely. We are a close knit group and are recruiting you as well as your toon.

If you have any questions contact an officer in game or though the guild website. For a full list of open raid spots feel free to swing by our guild website and check us out. Thank you, Have a great day!

Officers:
Cogms- Shantia, Nightbliss
Officers- Pranker, Mymystic, Audrah, Bunnyonvalum
Edited by Nightbliss on 6/23/2012 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Great people. Never regret changing factions to play with these guys
Edited by Marathal on 7/13/2011 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Had alot of fun with you all last night.

Still looking for more peeps to join in our adventures.

/leaves catnip trail
Reply Quote
Known <Fates Call> and played with em since I was a wittle baby druid on the server.

Great bunch of people ♥
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
My catnip! /pounce

Love the heck out of these guys. Thanks to all the members who make this a great place to hang out and have fun :D
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Monday night kick to the top.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Bringing it up a full page
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
So... I heard goblins look great in high heels? /ponder
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So glad i came to BT =3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
post updated,

Still looking for more fun peeps to join in our adventures /tosses catnip
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
On a more positive note. We downed Shannox two weeks ago and once again last week. So we are slowly making some progression! Yay! It's been fun for sure. Great bunch of people. Been playing with them February of 09.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Join a while ago, been nothing but happy with the change.

Thanks Night, Shan !
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
The guild has a great group of people, I really enjoy running stuff with them, they all make the game fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Great members in FatesCall!!! Woot do a lil dance get down tonight uh huh uh huh...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
say what! I don't know who any of you are, but I'll stay around! get some Cpl love. /whip /whip /whip at Nightbliss

Join and have some /whips for yourself
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for more crazy peeps to join in our adventures!

/leaves catnip trail to our rp night and catnip kareoke :-)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Wow, I didn't know this much fairy existed on the horde side. RP night? Catnip karaoke(and yes, it is spelled with an a)? No wonder the horde side is almost non-existent around here!

Not that alliance is anything to get hype about...
Reply Quote
4 Orc Hunter
Wow, I didn't know this much fairy existed on the horde side. RP night? Catnip karaoke(and yes, it is spelled with an a)? No wonder the horde side is almost non-existent around here!

Not that alliance is anything to get hype about...

I love you
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
You faction change me, and I'll think about it :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]