2 gigs of ram.
250 gb hd
intel atom proccesser?
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Druid
Maybe, on low settings.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Netbooks are glorified paperweights and it may make attempting to accomplish things in-game painful.

That's my biased opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
They are great for surfing the web or using as remote access terminals, but I'm not sure you could run wow due to the likelihood that the graphics card will be a minimal one.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Hunter
My roommate last year got 25 fps on med-low settings by running WoW on his netbook. Go for it.
Reply Quote
It depends on the netbook. Most of them will run WoW at a very horrible framerate. If you are considering getting a "gaming netbook" then the keyword to look for is NVIDIA ION 2, as well as the more recent atom processors which actually have two cores (though processors from just over a year ago like the N270? or N280? - not sure, will have to check - satisfy this criteria).

I personally own an HP Mini 311 which I acquired towards the end of 2009 with the following specs:
3GB RAM,
Intel Atom ~1.6GHz,
NVIDIA ION,
250gb HD

It averages out to about 13-17fps on low-moderate settings. Without a doubt you can reach something higher with a better netbook, adding credit to Fuzapalumpus' post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
yeah runs ok on an LG netbook specs are intel atom,2GB ram,and shared graphics.just keep everyrhing low or disabled.i play it having a vga cable plugged on a 22 inch flat screen while waiting for my desktop
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]