How has WoW affected your life positively?

I'm a psychology minor taking a summer course in adolescent psychology for my college. I'm in the process of writing a paper about the positive and the@%%*utic effects gaming has on many individuals, and am looking for people to fill out a quick, anonymous, 9 question survey with a optional short essay answer. It should take no more than a few minutes of your time, and any responses are greatly appreciated!
Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BBKJ72H
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^ %%%.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I developed a yelling problem, and i lost all my other hobbies other then you know blazzing up.
If i could get the kara mount to drop and my 2nd glaive i would quit forever....forever meaning maybe 3 days HALP!
They will drop for you Solz once I obtain both.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
They will drop for you Solz once I obtain both.

so never?
Exactly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It has increased my hand-eye coordination. Taught me how to put up with rude and annoying people too. Playing on american servers helped me understand english better as strange as that sounds.
Edited by Angrifaust on 8/13/2011 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]