Things I'm not allowed to do anymore (RP'ing)

(Locked)

74 Dwarf Hunter
232) Though I do own the Frozen Throne, when 'asked' by Arthas at swordpoint,never say no.
-He gets pissed...easily.

233)Never trust someone who can't spell.
-Unless the word is longer then 4 letters.
-Even then,be cautious.

234)Never piss off lvl 85 horde in a PvP zone while flagged.
-unless you can take them.
-Rule #22(Vague reference.)

235)The Frozen Throne can freeze your !@#$ off. Just melt it back on and don't whine.

236)And,last but not least....(Or last,either.) No water fights with females in white clothing.
-Unless you can get away with it.
-Sometimes,not even then.
-Especially if she's a rule #179.
-Rule #22
-And,while I could have the world's longest list of rules so far,I'm tired.Rules #13,#19,#33.#48,#54,#72,#74,#96,#97,#100,#116,#152,#153,#155,#157,#166,#167 #170,#171,#174,#177,#179,#186,#211,#217,and #227.
-Yes,I went there.
-Don't ask me how I know all those rules apply.
87 Tauren Death Knight
237) You are not a demon, as much as you think you are.
-Metamorphisis does not make you one either.
-Nor does tree form make you an Ancient.
-But it does make you a disco king.

238) Abuse of rule 22 when making other rules is okay with moderation.
-See rule 22.

239) Being funny is okay, not making sense is potato bacon.
87 Tauren Death Knight
240) Sometimes it's best to just not ask people how they're doing.
-Especially if they aren't speaking your language.

241) Hopping onto my back shouting 'Andele, Andele, Ariba!" Does not make tauren run faster.
-Same applies to Gnomes.

242) There are no Taco vendors in WoW.
-YET.

87 Tauren Death Knight
243) A good way to get started with RPing is to tells some stories in the various Taverns!
-As long as you don't make yourself sound too awesome.
-I AM THE KING OF SPACE!

244) Just because I'm a priest doesn't mean I'm Mahatmas Ghandi.
-My moustache will never be as glorious as his.

245) Just because I'm a man of the Holy Cloth doesn't mean I don't like Gin or Bourbon.
-Especially bourbon.
-Especially...

246) Urinating on the Guards ( or people who RP as guards for that matter) is ill advised.
07/26/2011 09:58 AMPosted by Gnomegrinder
-I AM THE KING OF SPACE!

Space core? Is that you?
74 Dwarf Hunter
Alright,I've just been informed that there are a few more thing's I'm not aloowed to do.

247)I'm not allowed to put the sticker 'Mad Cow Disease' on a tauren at any time.Ever.
-Ever.

248)I'm not allowed to talk like that.
-No,not even in real life.
-No,not even then.

249)I should think about what I say before getting drunk.
-That was a bad night...

I'd post more,but I'm kinda spread thin.
80 Gnome Warrior
07/25/2011 04:41 PMPosted by Spacemutiny
What about having picnics on top of a tree stump in WSG? Are you not allowed to do that anymore, Squittles? : (

OH MY WORD YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

So we're in AB, me and some friends, and we're throwing snowballs and junk up at LM. That's normal for us and not that bad, but we're about to lose Farm and we sorta need that to win. We holler for the others to take LM from us so we can cycle down.

We get there, nobody took our place, everybody's still fighting at BS. Okay well w/e: FULL KIT TIME! I drop the piñata, the picnics, the disco ball-- the works. I'm even riding the little bouncy tiger thingie. The alliance run over and just start partying with us. One guy in the BG was from our server and he just LOST IT, screaming about how we need to RP elsewhere, get off his "pro server" etc. It was great, but he was right; that stuff made everybody stay put and nobody even tried after that.

So no, not really. Doesn't mean I won't do it, just means I shouldn't.

AND HI! /wave

EDIT: Oh and I think you were there for one of the times I had the HORDE stop fighting to join in on the party. So, I mean, it's pretty disruptive towards fighting.
Edited by Squittles on 7/26/2011 6:30 PM PDT
Lemme try.

250) Don't RP as a vegetable
-Or ERP as one
-Unless you can get away with it
-Rule #22
-(E)RPing as a fruit is acceptable, however.
80 Gnome Warrior
251) Wielding the light is really more of a metaphor.
-EXCEPT FOR HOLY PALADINS!

252) The only way to destroy a half-elf/half-dragon is with fire.
-Because then they can't regenerate all their lost bits.
-Oh also cleanse the body with holy shenanigans and then desecrate it to destroy the tether to the soul.

253) *DON'T* "Fight fire with fire" when dealing with a Mary Sue.
-This has, just, like, SO many rules attached to it.

254) I actually have no idea how Tauren approach views regarding the consumption of animals. They may be the closest society to approve of and encourage a vegetarian or even vegan diet without condoning or condemning to choose otherwise.
-Similarly I can't imagine gnomes care either way.
Edited by Squittles on 7/26/2011 7:20 PM PDT
:D you gotta renumber hun.
Gurl you BEST be fixin dem numbas!
74 Dwarf Hunter
Sh!Don't tell them that!Oh,too late.
85 Worgen Priest
07/26/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Blinded
Well, when you phrase it like that, I do believe absolutely anyone and everyone in existence that heard would be obliged to smack you upside the head, repeatedly.

I may have to sue the people putting these up, just saying. After all, I'm laughing so hard I could fall out of my chair and break something.
07/26/2011 07:06 PMPosted by Sillat
Well, when you phrase it like that, I do believe absolutely anyone and everyone in existence that heard would be obliged to smack you upside the head, repeatedly.

I may have to sue the people putting these up, just saying. After all, I'm laughing so hard I could fall out of my chair and break something.
Bow down to somethin' greater than yo'self, trick.
85 Worgen Priest
All I got out of that were the words 'bow down', I'm assuming you forgot to put the / in front of them and were referring to me.
What? You sir, are a class A failure at RPing, World of Warcraft and Life in general, please give your computer to someone more capable at the nearest foreseeable opportunity.
At least Sillat has better grammar and punctuation than you. I've RP'd with him before, and I think he's great at it. Also, shut the !@#$ up trolling ba*tard.
Edited by Grishmak on 7/26/2011 8:27 PM PDT
8 Worgen Rogue
No its not.Its odd when they bleep out so much that you only get a !$#@ in %$&# and @#$# a hippo's %$^ for fun.But I guess ^$#* makes &%#$ Onyxia's %&@!

Wait...That didn't come out right.
80 Gnome Warrior
No its not.Its odd when they bleep out so much that you only get a !$#@ in %$&# and @#$# a hippo's %$^ for fun.But I guess ^$#* makes &%#$ Onyxia's %&@!

Wait...That didn't come out right.

No, no it didn't.

255) Time Travel: Don't.
-Seriously, that's a mess and a half on it's own, don't.

256) While in the Caverns of Time (BECAUSE A DRAGON SAID SO) try not to come up with your own "spin on things".
-Because it's... just a mess. Please, just do something else.

257) Feel free to party the holy bazoobs out of Southshore though.
-That place has LOTS of booze. GOOD booze.

258) I guess you should pay repairs and say thank you or ten some odd years later you show up again and they're like "It's YOU!"
-That would be bad.

259) On the topic of time: Exclude everything to do with the bronze and infinite dragons. All of it. They're weird.

260) Chromie's a cutie but don't get all weird about it. She's pretty cool about chit-chatting with us adventurin' types but that doesn't mean she's not a busy dragon.

261) Yes, you HAVE to save Thrall. He unites forces necessary to beat Archimonde.

262) No, I'm not totally clear why we had to change the past and kill Archimonde ourselves. Sorta makes the prior saving moot.

263) Saving Arthas is important because blah blah -- If not for that dumbass and his "THUPER THORD!" we'd have totally spaced about Yogg and now we'd be dead.
-These are on the list because I kept arguing against helping dragons and I needed a reason.

264) Glowsticks *are* awesome. They can double as wands.
-Lots of rules about glowsticks being legit, most of them relating to #22 because it's how I roll.

265) I don't care how much testosterone you injected straight into your junk, don't claim you'll "punt every gnome [you] see". Logistically that's nearly impossible if even possible at all.
-That and I wear more metal than I weigh.

266) Houdini was *not* a rogue.
-Rogues are Houndini.

267) I'm pretty sure that, like *all* babies, orcs have a soft spot and shouldn't be dropped even on accident.

268) Undead don't have babies (not like everybody else anyway).
-OMG THAT IS SO CREEPY TO THINK ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE BABIES!

269) Speculation abounds, but since we don't have a straight answer just leave the "incubus?" questions at home.
-For now.

270) I bet Garrosh COULD throw a mean football.
-No, I am not allowed to ask.

271) Garrosh would be a lot cooler with missiles instead of those dumb horn things stapled to him.
-Again, I'm not allowed to ask (even as a Goblin).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]