Looking for pally or shaman heals for 3s

90 Dwarf Death Knight
In need of a good pally or shaman heals alliance side for our 3s team. If you still need to get gear we can help you run through and get it collected I am a 4.1k resil frost dk and he is a 3.8k resil MM hunter we have plenty of experience. If you have skype or can get it that would be a plus easier communication in arenas. pst back or write me in game at either demonicdemon or finalflame.
Edited by Demonicdemon on 7/15/2011 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm probably going to sound like an ass for saying all this.

You want to have 195 spell pen - two 50spell pen, one 20spell pen/ 20 resil, and the cloak enchant. With only 70 spell pen, your howling blasts / frost strikes will be hitting only about 87% of what they should be against any target with resistance aura. You don't want that.

Your 2h spec is skipping over needed talents, unholy command, lichborne, and endless winter, to pick up the far less useful ones, rime and imp frost pres. If you're going to run 2h with desecration, you want to use this spec http://www.wowhead.com/talent#j0hZGcRrfzRd0ubG:Mam0Vq0m with those glyphs.

Even with all that said, DW frost and unholy are still better specs than 2h currently.

Says the paladin with no enchants...

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Still looking for a healer. You don't have to be the best. Just looking to get to at least 1550 right now and go from there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]