Baelgun Memories...

90 Undead Priest
So I think this server has been around long enough. Lets see what people can come up with.

My favorite memory was when we were going for Server First Illidan and we kicked out the new tank after 3 tries because Girado and Mozzik figured him sucking was holding us back.

Xoo finally showed up and we beat the prick with pro level Warlock Moros tanking and Lutany being less...well Lutany for a few minutes. ;o)

Bob

PS Lets see how long this thread takes to devolve into a troll fest. I say less than 5 posts and I'm being generous.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Glen/ODG getting my account a perma ban before I transfered here. Forum conversion lifted bans...LOOKS LIKE I WIN IN THE LONG RUN LOLOL.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
"Paper Pokemon Lols"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Zombie invasion!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Süb....
Edited by Yoshï on 7/25/2011 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Infinicleaves?
Reply Quote
19 Draenei Hunter
Alliance drama will never compare to anything in <Bane>

Fixed
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Queued for a random BG once with my guildies, we ended up in AB with <Bane> who had like eight Shadowmournes at the time. Most enjoyable carry ever!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This is close to when I first started playing and was fairly oblivious to addons for the most part. Think this guy was in his low 40s or somewhere round there. Insomnia raided Org and killed Thrall sometime in BC, and at the time I was in complete awe.

http://imageshack.us/f/696/wowscrnshot082908020528.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/651/wowscrnshot082908020550.jpg/

Another really vague memory is when a couple of people in <Bane> (if I remember right) found a way to open and close the gate to the Hall of Legends.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Hunter
Queued for a random BG once with my guildies, we ended up in AB with <Bane> who had like eight Shadowmournes at the time. Most enjoyable carry ever!

Med, Jimcy, Sekarn. Did Aventhia have one? I forget lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
We had some skilled ladies in <Bane> back then.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Lol rougekidd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]