Season Transition Compensation Action

70 Human Rogue
Nothing on my priest. Bought 20k+ worth of S9 Vicious. Unpleasant.
85 Goblin Mage
And Blizzard screws up again.

Can you guys do ANYTHING correctly?
85 Troll Hunter
Just curious as to why they couldn't just make every vicious armor piece ilvl 371? This would not require any honor compensation and would make it so the vicious that people earned in season was not overshadowed by people who earned vicious through honor.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nothing on any of my characters.. and I geared up a few...
100 Worgen Death Knight
Despite being eligible, I was not awarded any honor.

From my activity feed:

Obtained Vicious Gladiator's Dreadplate Legguards. 7/1/2011
Obtained Vicious Gladiator's Insignia of Victory. 7/1/2011
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I too, received no honor. Kind of...annoyed. I understand there's millions of characters to check through but it's still somewhat annoying. Hoping it's just late or it's being sent out in batches, though not sure why it would be. Here's hoping.
85 Worgen Priest
I did not receive any honor compensation on my Death Knight who bought three pieces of 365 Vicious gear during the maintenances indicated.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Ok, I was annoyed I was going to get 4000 honor when I spent more than that, 4400, but I didn't get any honor.

Way to go Blizz.
90 Orc Shaman
So first you do the bait and switch with the gear, and then you do a bait and switch with a refund.
Come'on guys, you're better than this.
Ten bucks says no one's getting any compensation.

Blizzard is giving their customers the grand old shaft more and more often (and let's face it, Blizzard's shaft is pretty huge). When you get a bad haircut, you don't go back to that hairdresser. When a restaurant gives you food poisoning, you complain, and you don't go back. Blizzard is completely taking advantage of their player base, thinking everyone is too addicted to walk away. Probably true - the only reason I -haven't- quit is because I really dig the people I play with.

What a horrible situation, to have to be @#@! on to be able to keep playing with your friends.

Thanks for another show of a complete lack of regard for your customer, Blizz.

PS. No honor here. And I don't need it anymore, anyway. VERY CLEVER, BLIZZARD! :D
85 Undead Rogue
I ground out the entire armor set that week and have no compensation to show for it. A fail good sir. A fail.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
No honor on any of my eligible characters either.
90 Gnome Warlock
I received the 4000 honor on one character that bought 1 piece of gear and none on this character that bought multiple items. Is this intended and could I change the honor to this character instead if your not going to compensate for all characters that bought gear.

I am thankful that you have started the compensation but find it frustrating that I still do not have the honor promised on my main character.

I have placed an in game ticket on this as well.
90 Human Priest
I was eligible and did not receive.
85 Human Rogue
I did not receive my 4k honor points today. This happen to anyone else?
70 Human Rogue
07/19/2011 10:48 AMPosted by Ometeotl
Just curious as to why they couldn't just make every vicious armor piece ilvl 371? This would not require any honor compensation and would make it so the vicious that people earned in season was not overshadowed by people who earned vicious through honor.

Some people already replaced their honor-bought 365 pieces with 371 pieces. So those people would either receive the same exact piece they already have or, if they threw away their 365 pieces, wouldn't get anything. Blizz probably didn't wanna screw over yet another category of people.

(Yet they don't seem to have a problem with re-screwing over the people they screwed over the first time.)
85 Night Elf Druid
okay i did not get any thing but i'm eligible :S u can check my activity feed
91 Worgen Hunter
KK
Bought two pieces ( helm & shoulder ) on the 28th. Received no compensation today.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]