Put aggressive back on the hunters pet

85 Night Elf Priest
Put aggressive back on the hunters pet! Why? Are they not aggressive enough now or do hunters need a little something extra?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
07/14/2011 04:32 PMPosted by Zeaket
they took it out because the average hunter was retarded and had it on during an instance

I miss my facepulls. I always looked forward to once a raid to hearing the raid leader yell out "Who the $&%^ pulled that! G#@ D@#@ stupid huntard!!!!"

I do miss it. Now i have to just target something and hit pet attack "by mistake".

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/03/2011 12:28 AMPosted by Tritonis
So, what do people think of "Mists of Pandaria"?

Sierra Mist + baijiu
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I don't think how many posts we make here. This thread still smells of rotten corpse
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/03/2011 01:23 PMPosted by Ulazeer
I don't think how many posts we make here.

what
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
08/03/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Zeaket
I don't think how many posts we make here.

what
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Was drunk...sorry
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
08/04/2011 09:14 AMPosted by Ulazeer
Was drunk...sorry

awesome
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
What can I say. 2 weeks of holidays makes me a lush.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/05/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Ulazeer
What can I say. 2 weeks of holidays makes me a lush.....

You act like you weren't one already. =P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Shhh you.......

<3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/03/2011 12:28 AMPosted by Tritonis
So, what do people think of "Mists of Pandaria"?

i'm pretty interested in it tbh. always wanted to know more on the pandaren lore, and hopefully this xpac (if that's what it is) will lead to more rexxar. I mean, for a hero of the horde, he doesn't really do much.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
08/05/2011 08:58 PMPosted by Zeaket
I mean, for a hero of the horde, he doesn't really do much.

At least your hero isn't chained to a throne in Icecrown.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/07/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Tritonis

mmmmmmmmm, crispy like bacon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
08/07/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Tritonis
I mean, for a hero of the horde, he doesn't really do much.

who's that
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
DING ding ding

it sure does cause the game sure ant peachy with alot of BS in it

I heard my name...you rang?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
^ haha
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Hunter
Oh my gosh... hunter pets have become completely retarded. Is it not he point of playing the game to learn how to use your abilities and for the hunter to be the best solo toon in this game. Well with the new pet assigned attack status the hunter pets have become more of a liability than help. They draw mobs to the hunter that by design are not fighters and get their buts kicked. The hunters have never been power mongers and if you take the pet away anyone in the game can kick his butt but now everyone can. If you guys are not going to bring back the attack status of the hunter pets at least do not make them this retarded. If the pet is being attacked have it stay and defend it self at least... man this is making the hunters whipping boys for everyone. This sucks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/06/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Luminaty
Oh my gosh... hunter pets have become completely retarded. Is it not he point of playing the game to learn how to use your abilities and for the hunter to be the best solo toon in this game. Well with the new pet assigned attack status the hunter pets have become more of a liability than help. They draw mobs to the hunter that by design are not fighters and get their buts kicked. The hunters have never been power mongers and if you take the pet away anyone in the game can kick his butt but now everyone can. If you guys are not going to bring back the attack status of the hunter pets at least do not make them this retarded. If the pet is being attacked have it stay and defend it self at least... man this is making the hunters whipping boys for everyone. This sucks

Kids, take note that this is a fine example of a bad hunter.

inb4 necro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
04/06/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Luminaty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]