Rated BG Secret to Ninja Caps?

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
been in a couple situations lately when we have had plenty of aoe up on nodes but they still somehow node cap... and im not talkin bout rogues with heir CDs up, im talkin bout mages somehow not getting hit and still getting the cap... there some glitch i havent herd about?
Edited by Vaeflare on 7/14/2011 8:23 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure...

My tactic for RBGs: Even when there's a large battle going on, I keep clicking on the flag to cap. As I start to cap, the enemy AOE's or specifically targets me. The problem with this: they spend mana/time/their focus on ME and not the DPS that's killing them. Though healers are usually kill targets anyways, we have multiple healers and they keep me/the other DPS up.

With their focus on me, they do less overall damage to our DPSers and in time they go die or decide to stop attacking me. I practically spam click that flag, and in between throw out some Hand of Freedoms, full Word of Glory's (which is double win because I'm spec'd to recieve holy power from damage taken), cleanses, etc...

So though this is what I as a holy paladin do, it could also work for other classes even if this is sort of a primitive tactic. It's worked 3/4 times I've tried it, I end up with 4 caps by the end of a round on average; all of them being ninja caps.
90 Orc Warrior
This would depend a lot on the class/spec that capped the flag, without knowing which class did it, hard to advise you what happened.
Community Manager
Please do not post your thread titles in all-caps.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]