Gladiator LFM Rated Battlegrounds

Well I'm just making this post to see if there are any serious pvp'ers on the server that are possibly interested in a serious Rated Battleground Team. As you all know, Blizzard is in the process of intigrating RBGs into every pvpers weekly routine inorder to completely optimize their conquest intake. That being said, here i am.

I really don't care to much about experience, as I personally believe that achieving gladiator in this game is like anything else in life and you actually have to put forth the effort to actually obtain it.

If you're just a casual pvp'er and just want to have fun and collect points every week, feel free to join the guild and just chill, learn and grow as a player. I'm a very competitive player that expects everyone to be vocal, and needs to be able to take criticism. If you *!!@ed up, then just say it, I'll usually call your bull*##! out anyways. If you can't handle being called stupid/retarded for making the same mistake over and over again, don't bother messaging me. In the end though a lot of friends and players I know on the server understand my intention isn't to whip out my cock and show the length of my epeen and go on about how much better I am than everyone else on the server, but instead that I try to help as much as I can. Some people can be gladiator potential players, but just need the right person to actually play with. Some easier than others, but anyone can be good at this game, you just need to focus on the pvp aspect and play with the right people with the same attitude.

If you're interested just send ingame mail to myself, alt 0227 for my second a, or my wingman Fervere. Any aspiring pvpers are welcome, as ther will be a rank just for you.

<GOIN HARD IN THE PAINT> Will put Wildhammer rbgs on the map.

I do work full time and am a student so mail/forum posts may take some time to respond to, but i will read what each and every person says and reply to you personally.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I personally believe that achieving gladiator in this game is like anything else in life and you actually have to put forth the effort to actually obtain it.

rofl I couldn't stop laughing thanks
Edited by Shellybelly on 7/16/2011 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
not so much saying wow is life, but if you're willing to try and learn then you can achieve.

MOTIVATION MAN

:p
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
achieve what >.< this game is a joke and requires no skill lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Especially when you're carried
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
So is that a no to rbging? :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

I heard getting carried = skill, by a comp and team mates :D.
YO BRO I HEARD FIZLE WOULD ARGUE ABOUT GLAD BEING HAAAAAAAARD. lsd ftw right? Inc kitty cleave or mage/lock/sham as fizles NEW TEAM! :D

Nope. He's still rolling with a Boomkin and a Resto Sham. Also, you scared to post on your main?
Reply Quote
07/16/2011 07:59 AMPosted by Dontcomplain
How to win at WoW: Follow the FotM trend and smash your keybinds VERY hard. Just look at Fizle ;)

dontcomplain struggles past 1800, I thought wow was easy?
Reply Quote

I heard getting carried = skill, by a comp and team mates :D.
YO BRO I HEARD FIZLE WOULD ARGUE ABOUT GLAD BEING HAAAAAAAARD. lsd ftw right? Inc kitty cleave or mage/lock/sham as fizles NEW TEAM! :D

Hi gorregutz, didnt u play kfc at its peak of OPness and only got 2k...keep tryin bud.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Fizle payd shellis to stay with him on 3's u mad bro nice paying shellis for glad shoulda just payd reckful like riskeey did
Reply Quote
Bought him a month of time so he could play lol. Big deal, 3rd season playing together...2802 atm sup? stay small, lol pve champs.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
07/17/2011 01:56 AMPosted by Fizle
Bought him a month of time so he could play lol. Big deal, 3rd season playing together...2802 atm sup? stay small, lol pve champs.

lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Lol u two madddd cute whens the marriage?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
hi my name is usdacertifid and i like cactuses.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
surprised you didn't drop your main 3s too :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]