25m Fireland Raid

85 Orc Shaman
Hey there Dwood!

Currently <Dishonored> has been doing our 25 man alt run on friday nights again. We have been runnign BWD and BoT for fun. Our attendance has been droping a bit, and i wanted to make a change anyway so I am opening it up to other guilds.

We want to start doing FL. We know there wont be as many kills, or as much loot, but really 359 is easy to come by, and we are tired of killing those bosses =)

So do you have an Alt, or are you a main currently not raiding? Do you have exp in FL raids?
Dont have time or the people for guild alt runs in your current guild?

My goal is to Farm Beth, Lord, Shan, and Bale, over the next few weeks into month. But i need solid players with solid toons to make this happen.

So here is what im looking for. Im not gonna give u an Ilvl, I want people who know what they are doing, know the fights and can bring the output needed. So Let me know if you would be interested. What i think ill be looking for is

1 tank.
3 Healers
And dps.

Now all spots are gonna be based on what i cant fill in guild with good people. once we get this going though i am not opposed to letting you keep your spot going forward as long as you show each week.

Here are the Guilds I'd like to see these spots filled from, as in you should know the fights.

1 Shai Hulud (25 r) 1/7 (H)
3 Leap of Faith (10 r) 6/7
4 Potential 6/7
6 Dishonored (10 r) 5/7
7 Astro Glide (10 r) 5/7
8 From Afar (10 r) 5/7
10 Stay Frosty (10 r) 4/7
11 What (10) 4/7
12 Synapse (10 r) 4/7
13 Anomaly (10) 4/7
Edited by Châd on 7/21/2011 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yeee Chad. So are you saying this would take the place of the Friday night alt run? I'm currently raiding with both my mage and pally tank, but I can take my hunter or gear up another toon and go witcha. Would love to! And you know I have at least 1 or 2 more peeps up my sleeve at all times, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
My Restoration Shaman is available. I need to stop being lazy and gear her. :x
What time on Friday nights were you thinking?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
My Restoration Shaman is available. I need to stop being lazy and gear her. :x
What time on Friday nights were you thinking?

I try to get on about 9 server, do invites about 10-15 min after 9, in the raid at 930.
as far as gearing, Im not gonna be super stickler, as long as people know what they are doing. Gear is easy now with 359 jps. but just dont want lazy people, no chants bad gems an such. Get on it son or lady* and come heal it!

07/18/2011 10:38 AMPosted by Disturbia
Yeee Chad. So are you saying this would take the place of the Friday night alt run? I'm currently raiding with both my mage and pally tank, but I can take my hunter or gear up another toon and go witcha. Would love to! And you know I have at least 1 or 2 more peeps up my sleeve at all times, lol.

Yes Ma'am
Edited by Châd on 7/18/2011 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, yes, I shall heal it. =P

I am "son or lady" now! Weee!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My DK tank should be ready soon as well and I would like to get her into some kind of raid. I also have a second pally that could go to BOT and BWD if needed. I will talk to you in game about what I can have ready when and tanking the run.
Edited by Dankoviich on 7/18/2011 2:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Cool dank, If im raiding ill be on my DK tank Booth, or if im pvping my druid favbrwnguy so just hit me up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I might be interested in going on this run, my best geared characters are:

Shawwk (Resto Shaman) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Shawwk/advanced
Korz (Prot Warrior) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Korz/advanced

I also have a mage and shadow priest that are less geared than these two if you fill up on tanks/healers.
Edited by Xyphan on 7/18/2011 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I let you know Xyphen, im going to be getting a more upto date list of what i have in guild to realy see what spots i need filled should have an update no later then tomorrow i hope

Also i have a sign up on our guild front page you guys can post on, leave a toon and armory link for me if you dont mind, just so i have a list.

dishonored.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Châd on 7/18/2011 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I would also be interested, I attended your run last week on my shammy, was quite enjoyable.
If I don't have any other plans going on ill be taking
Nu : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Nu/simple

not the best geared toon but he can put out a steady 20k+ easily.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'd be interested to tank or DPS if nothing comes up
Reply Quote
Drag my horribly geared hunter along, Chad. Furb's a hater, Carrying him in 3's and 2's and he won't listen to me =/.
Edited by Slomotion on 7/19/2011 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
ok I might need 1 tank, Only if your already use to tanking these fights, if not i have 2.

I need 3 healers. Pally, priest, sham/druid

Lots of dps.

Tomorrow 915 invites
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I posted on the site but I will bring my warrior. I have a few 378 Boe's sitting in his bag but atm but he is in good enough gear to tank normals. I also may be able to get my brother's priest (Jollybean / Jolias) and 2 dps (hunter or mage and a spriest).

Sorry for not getting with you sooner in game, was a busy week. Let me know if you still want my warrior cause i need to transfer him if so (which is np, only takes like 30 mins total). Thanks for setting this up, hope to hear from you soon.

- Dank

*Screwed up the last post so reposting
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
This is my warrior, I will be replacing his wrists neck and ring with the 378 BoEs when I get home if you want to use him.

*Edit: oh and helm, just made him an engineer lol. I'll finish leveling it before tomm if I am tanking. Also he has a two hander on but his wep is the one from ZG and he uses the archy shield.
Edited by Illidank on 7/21/2011 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Dank i hate you and all ur loots =/ haha
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I've got experience tanking beth and shannox, and if i end up not downing them tonight, i'll go
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I could bring my druid. If theres a spot for a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bore im over full on tanks, but thank you, Chubb, i guess we can share loot =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]