Newly formed NZ based guild - Draenor (US)

85 Human Priest
Hi!

We are <Guild Free>, a newly formed New Zealand based guild on Draenor (US) server and we are in desperate need of new recruits! Talk to me Nachwort if you want in - I am on most nights (NZ time). We are recruiting all classes (preferably from NZ) to assemble a raid team to raid in the evenings (NZ time). We are also looking at establishing guild based arena and rated battleground teams.

Thanks!

Nachwort
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
As an aussie I must welcome our sheepshagger overlords.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What time(server) do you guys plan on raiding?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm not a 100% sure on the server time but its roughly 1830-1930 starting time for NZ which is +12 hours GMT, all going to plan of course. We have 4 raid-ready NZers so far and we are generating a bit of interest from our brothers and sisters in Australia... I think that 1900 our time is 0000 server time. We are 19 hours ahead of server time if that makes sense? <DownundeR> is on this server too which is a popular oceanic based guild - we are trying to steal their NZers haha xD

We hit level 3 yesterday :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol, well I'm looking for a raiding guild that does stuff in the evening(server time). As you're probably aware I'm in the US on the West coast which makes your times pretty much perfect for me lol. I've actually never been in an oceanic guild before and I think it'd be kind of neat to be in one if you'd have me =]

I'm mostly 70 twink raiding on the server so the best way to reach me would probably be on Benvolio. If I'm not on that you can find me on Ezio over on [H]Drenden.

Congrats on lvl 3 btw =]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]