╚╗✭Production Company✭►LF1M◄✭10m✭3nts/wk✭╔╝

90 Night Elf Druid
New recruiting thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082081618

Looking for Plate Tank & DPS with tanking experience

TL;DR Version:
If this post is too long for you to read then you likely aren't the person we are looking for. Thanks for your interest and best of luck with your guild search!

Guild Info:

10man Heroic mode -- PVE progression focused guild
Current Progression: Tier12: 7/7 3/7H
Tier11: 10/13H
Schedule: M, W, Th 7 - 10pm PST

Contact info:
In-Game --> Gaìa or Xeus
Out of game --> 10manraiding(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Immediate Openings for:

1 DPS with tanking experience
1 Plate wearing Tank

We ask all of our tanks to have a raid viable dps offspec that is capable of keeping up with our dps. Tank candidates will be subjected to a rigorous screening process above and beyond our normally obsessive application process.

Would also potentially consider adding one other exceptional person to our roster, someone with the ability to heal (ability to dps as well would be very helpful.)

We are looking for someone who understands what comes with being part of a small, tight-knit group of raiders whose primary focus is killing bosses in a fun but focused environment. Class is largely irrelevant as long as you have the ability to wear plate and have a strong familiarity with both tanking and dps'ing.

We are a lot more selective than most groups, especially based on the stuff I see being copied and pasted all over this forum. We are obsessively picky to the possible point of being ridiculous when it comes to finding a new member for our raid team. Because of how much time we spend screening each applicant, it often takes us quite awhile to fill an opening. People with no patience for such things need not apply. We are looking to fill a long term position with someone who will stick with our group for the next year or two of raiding.

The members of our raid team are all adults, most with families, and we are all easily within the top 2-3% of the curve as far as being able to push our buttons and overcome the terribly arduous task of killing raid bosses together.

The group has been raiding together in the same guild, on the same server, since July 2007. We made the switch to exclusive 10man raiding in 2009 and cut our raiding roster down from ~30 to ~12-13 spots. After two years of raiding, 7 of those spots are still filled by people who were around for the shift to 10mans. Everyone that we have had to replace was due to Real Life issues. Everyone on our raid team loves the group and genuinely loves playing the game together. Zero drama, zero whining and complaining about RNG, how unfair blizzard is, or anything else. Fun, focused, and efficient raiding is what we specialize in.

During Wrath, we completed every 10man normal and heroic mode encounter as well as completing every available raid achievement and wrapped up the expansion at US #6 on Guild Ox's "Casual 10man" rankings. There is no reason to expect that this expansion will be any different. We have had hiccups and setbacks to our progression in the past, and will have them again in the future. We are looking for someone with the resilience to weather the slow periods so that we can all bask in the glowing periods together.

Despite being kicked repeatedly in the junk by real life, we managed to clear 10/13 in Tier11. We had 5 raiders with real life emergencies forced to retire from raiding since Cataclysm was released including the passing of our original GM/Maintank. We have replaced all of them and our roster is back up to 12 active raiders and the new additions to our family are as solid as the ones that have been there for 2+ years. Again, because we don't pass out guild invites like they were going out of style, everyone on our roster is a fully competent and self-correcting member of the team.

Despite all of the scheduling turmoil, only two raids in the last year have been canceled without several weeks notice (we usually cancel raids for major holidays and the like) Last tier we 9manned every boss but Nefarion and even 8manned one or two of them. We even managed to kill a couple of heroic encounters with 9 people while we were refilling our roster.

The group is a solid bunch of skilled raiders that is in no danger of folding or melting down or anything else in the foreseeable future. We are in search of a full time plate wearing DPS and a new tank that are looking for a long term raiding home. We are looking for someone who enjoys their class, is able to tank when needed and keep up with the rest of our dps, and enjoys being around people who enjoy raiding for the sake of raiding.

If any of that piques your interest, fill out an application, email me, or leave a comment below.

Best of luck with your guild search!
Edited by Gaìa on 8/29/2011 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Standard info about Production Company:

• Focus: 10-man hard mode raiding
    • In game contacts: Gaìa/Xeus

Raid Schedule:

• Mon, Wed, Thur 6:45pm - 10:00pm PST (9:45pm - 1:00am EST)

Current Progression, 7/7 Normal 3/7 Heroic
Previous Tier: 10/13 Heroic 12/12 Normal

• Bastion of Twilight 4/4 N and 3/5 H
    • Throne of the Four Winds 2/2 and 1/2H
    • Blackwing Descent 6/6 N and 6/6 H

Past Progression Highlights, WotLK (10-man):

• Heroic Lich King
    • Heroic Halion
    • Glory of the Icecrown Raider
    • Tribute to Insanity
    • Algalon
    • Glory of the Ulduar Raider
    • Champion of Ulduar
    • Glory of the Raider

Production Company prides itself in being a destination guild. We offer:

• Progression - we cleared all 10-man hard mode content in WotLK and achievements
    • Organization - we run an efficient raid that starts and ends on time
    • Longevity - we've been raiding and going strong since July 2007
    • Stability - our members are long term and it's rare we open our doors for recruitment
    • Maturity - we leave drama at the door; our players are adults with families and careers that just want to log on, have fun, and kill internet dragons together.
    • Support - We provide a supportive environment that fosters excellence in raiding among our members.

We also provide raiders:

• Raid repairs
    • Free flasks (cauldrons)
    • Free enchants
    • Free food and potions

***Edit*** Updated progression
Edited by Gaìa on 8/25/2011 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you took the time to read through all of this, even if we aren't what you are looking for, I would sincerely appreciate it if you would leave a comment in order to "float" the thread back up to the top of the recruiting forum.

Be careful not to "bump" the thread though or you might find yourself with a forum ban as there is a "strict" no bumping policy in this forum apparently. (I speak from experience unfortunately)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We do like to kill dragons efficiently.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cleared 6/7 in Firelands this week in just under 2 hours
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To clarify, we would also be open to accepting a plate wearing DPS as long as they are able to fill in as a tank ~1-2 times a month.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

We also provide raiders:

• Raid repairs
    • Free enchants
    • Heavily discounted food, potions

Wait what, we give free enchants? I need to stop paying for my stuff...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

We also provide raiders:

• Raid repairs
    • Free enchants

LOL @ paying for your enchants.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

We also provide raiders:

• Raid repairs
    • Free enchants

Coming from the guy who refused to let the GBank help pay for the living embers he bought for his raiding gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Are you still in search of that most awesome additional tank / dps?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Yes we are :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm the newest addition so you should apply (and get accepted) so I can make you go fish and then I feel important and stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/15/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Wsicks
Are you still in search of that most awesome additional tank / dps?

The most awesomest ever.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm the most awesome tank ever. Considering xferring, maybe a vent interview? Unless it's a strict application code.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/15/2011 07:30 PMPosted by Pinktink
I'm the most awesome tank ever. Considering xferring, maybe a vent interview? Unless it's a strict application code.

We have an application forum on our website ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/15/2011 07:30 PMPosted by Pinktink

Blood elfs are always the best paladins.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/15/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Aeghadrix
Blood elfs are always the best paladins.

It's the hair. Definitely the hair.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It helps me sleep at night. I assume you guys are full now, though? I'm willing to give my BE ways to raid some stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/15/2011 09:07 PMPosted by Pinktink
It helps me sleep at night. I assume you guys are full now, though? I'm willing to give my BE ways to raid some stuff!

Nope, please apply ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Vent interviews often go hand in hand with the website application as part of the process. It is helpful if you do put an application on the website first just to get the ball rolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]