[A] Mostly Harmless -- 8/8 H DS

91 Night Elf Rogue
...I guess the trolls of Undermine are dining elsewhere these days..or exploring the MoP PTR's. Awesome.

Hope Springs Eternal.

Belle
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i didn't know this server had alliance
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What the hell did i attempt to read?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
...I guess the trolls of Undermine are dining elsewhere these days..or exploring the MoP PTR's. Awesome.

Hope Springs Eternal.

Belle

Belle don't get owned again, I thought we got you to stop with your nonsense on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/06/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Belle
This past year, Undermine has de-evolved (imho) into a endless string of dramas created by a few malcontents who just want to claim undermine to be their playground, to the detriment of overal success for anyone

Yeah, I totally blame that ^^ guy.

03/06/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Belle
through the creation of the Alliance of Guilds (AoG)

Still sounds like a cult.

And bumperoo for Mostly Harmless btw...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Figured I might as well update recruiting needs in case further message board brawling is going to break out over here.
Edited by Alzihm on 3/31/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/31/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Alzihm
Figured I might as well update recruiting needs in case further message board brawling is going to break out over here.

Good call, sir.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
In my long winded previous post describing in detail my experience and relationship with HPR, I noted that with the success HPR had with raiding, "I was re-evaluating our guild format in The Rubicon".
Update:
With the drama, implosion and subsequent dissolution of HPR (rumor has it that post drama, lead raiders left the server for better raiding (?), and subsequently a raid organizer moved the GUILD off server), I once again, believe that the "elitist" style of guild raiding, where the guild supports the raid team is a fail guild model.
While HPR is still on Undermine (now as a Rank 1 Guild), and completely shattered, The Rubicon has maintained the format that the Raid Teams support THE GUILD. We are stronger than ever, w/ server leading membership numbers, both in active players as well as in general population numbers, multiple raid teams, pvp and RP events, and a consistent, democratic leadership model. The Rubicon has, thankfully, been the guild many former HPR members, who wished to stay on Undermine, have moved to. Despite my respect and personal feelings for HPR, and many of it's past members, it would seem the guild is another sad example of what the end result is to guilds who would format themselves around the elitist mentality.
A tip 'o the cap to Hell's Panty Raiders in it's heyday, best wishes for your success on another server, and hopes that the group committed to Undermine regain a "guildies 1st" mentality and the success that can come with that approach.

(sigh) ...to the trolls....lunch is served...bon apetite.
Edited by Belle on 8/3/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You obviously want attention, crave it even, so that you can go all medieval villager when someone responds to your inanity with: "TROLL! TROLL!"

I would very much appreciate it if you please leave this thread. It is true, I invoked your name in a mocking manner about a year ago because you were disingenuously taking credit for a guild's success, and now you are disingenuously dancing on their grave. I don't care why HPR left the server, maybe it was for the reasons you say, all I know about you is that you are such a great guild leader that I seem to recall one of your officers getting on the forums to beg you to stop posting because it was embarassing to your guild.

That was good advice.

I am not naive enough to think you would have the ability to not respond to this attention, that we all know you crave so badly, but do not expect me to respond to you again. You are obviously a silly, small person who likes to take credit that does not belong to you, and celebrate when something bad happens to people or groups with which you disagree. Though you may be assured of this small victory: I very much regret ever even invoking your name, it has been like feeding a particularly wretched stray animal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Grats on 8/8H MH :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
In my long winded previous post describing in detail my experience and relationship with HPR, I noted that with the success HPR had with raiding, "I was re-evaluating our guild format in The Rubicon".
Update:
With the drama, implosion and subsequent dissolution of HPR (rumor has it that post drama, lead raiders left the server for better raiding (?), and subsequently a raid organizer purchased the guild from Nellishus and moved the GUILD off server), I once again, believe that the "elitist" style of guild raiding, where the guild supports the raid team is a fail guild model.
While HPR is still on Undermine (now as a Rank 1 Guild), and completely shattered, The Rubicon has maintained the format that the Raid Teams support THE GUILD. We are stronger than ever, w/ server leading membership numbers, both in active players as well as in general population numbers, multiple raid teams, pvp and RP events, and a consistent, democratic leadership model. The Rubicon has, thankfully, been the guild many former HPR members, who wished to stay on Undermine, have moved to. Despite my respect and personal feelings for HPR, and many of it's past members, it would seem the guild is another sad example of what the end result is to guilds who would format themselves around the elitist mentality.
A tip 'o the cap to Hell's Panty Raiders in it's heyday, best wishes for your success on another server, and hopes that the group committed to Undermine regain a "guildies 1st" mentality and the success that can come with that approach.

(sigh) ...to the trolls....lunch is served...bon apetite.

GO BACK IN YOUR CORNER SIR.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
HPR
wow ... i just found this thread. i honestly didn't realize how much credit was assumed for HPR. I knew he liked to toot his horn a lot but wow ...

i guess i didnt think being the gm of HPR for a week could do that to a person ;) you would think after years my head wouldn't fit on this planet :P

anywho ... this was a good humerous read. thanks for the laughts :D lol
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
Hmm..

You know better than this Nell.

That "2 weeks" was actually around 70 days.

You gave me a 35 toon friends and family guild to protect while you were offline. I gave you back 380 members, fleshed out and formatted.

Then the guild obtained #1 Raid Ranking

Then the guild collapsed under the weight of it's own drama.

I'm taking credit for nothing.

Which is appropriate, as apparently I'm afforded credit for little or nothing.

I bet now you wish other people not only protected, improved, but also "Gave back" that which you entrusted them with.

Good Luck on your rebuild.
Edited by Belle on 11/1/2012 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
Good Grief you guys in MO STILL mad that i crashed and burned your world boss raid you stole from Exalted Knights way back in BC?

Jeezus I realize that you were pawned by a lowly lvl 20 rogue (the faces as you came to the inn, one by one, broken and tattered after you attempted to steal my guilds hard-built raid....priceless.

Can't we all just get along?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
ps: notice the "Night Elf Rogue" tag at left. pretty sure "my moment in the sun" isn't something I aspire to. I never wanted to be GM of any guild, Nell, I guess that's why alot of people think/thought I would do well at the job.

Check your mirror...objects in it are larger than they appear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Belle, being level 85 is sub-optimal for your DPS!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
@Belle:

Please stop necro-bumping our recruitment thread from the latter days of Dragon Soul. If you feel the need to throw a quarterly snit, do it elsewhere.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
Vidas...Belle is parked while i build/raid on Thanis on undermine and LaBelle on Earthen Ring. What biz is it of yours which of my many toons is currently getting game time?
"Belle" gets 40,000 whispers the moment "she" logs on. Thats sub-optimal to leveling gearing. You would know that if you had any friends or guildies who cared to whisper you.

Smyslov: no. I'll snit whenever whenever I care to. Deal w/it, cuz like your rash, I'm here to stay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Vidas...Belle is parked while i build/raid on Thanis on undermine and LaBelle on Earthen Ring. What biz is it of yours which of my many toons is currently getting game time?
"Belle" gets 40,000 whispers the moment "she" logs on. Thats sub-optimal to leveling gearing. You would know that if you had any friends or guildies who cared to whisper you.

Smyslov: no. I'll snit whenever whenever I care to. Deal w/it, cuz like your rash, I'm here to stay.

will you shut up already
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
probably not..how bout you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]