Hunter looking for raiding guild,

87 Undead Hunter
Hello, I'm a hunter wanting to get out of the current guild I'm in and start some raiding. I am willing to help figure out situations and add input, and most of all learn about anything i can.

Please send me a tell in WoW or send me a message if you want me or you have any questions.

Thanks ~ Eddith
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Your Ring of the Battle Anthem makes me giggle a bit knowing you spent either valor when it was valor or justice recently just to raise your item level. Voodoo Hunting Bow, just because it's epic, doesn't mean it's better. Stay away from strength, vendor this bow and have an engineer craft you something with agility. If all you're looking to do is have epics regardless of stats, there's a much better cloak from the new quest line in the Firelands from rescuing Thrall. Oh, and get rid of the wrath gems.

Both of your specs could use a little fine tuning as well as your glyphs. For example; Your survival spec (secondary), you're glyphed for Steady Shot but you should be using Cobra Shot. Your chose not to take "Hunting Party" (Increases your total Agility by an additional 2%, and increases the Ranged and Melee Attack Speed of all party and raid members by 10%.). The extra agility is nice considering it's your primary stat after hit. Your primary spec, I would take the 3 points out of "Hunter Vs. Wild" (Increases your total stamina by 15%) and throw those in "One With Nature" (+30% Attack Power).

There's plenty more but you get the idea. Just some constructive criticism for you before you decide to raid and get questioned. Best of luck to you
Edited by Soulkeeper on 7/19/2011 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
A higher iLvl bow will always be better, regardless of stats. So i dont see anything wrong with the bow if the one off jindo's hasnt dropped for them.

But the ring, i don't even know...

One with nature is a terrible choice for Survival. Constructive criticism is fine and all, if its correct.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think your mistaken in saying One with Nature is not a good choice for Survival. A must have talent for any spec really
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
No, it's not. I don't think you realize how little attack power it adds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You know AotH was significantly buffed a while back to make this talent worthwhile right ?
Had we been talking about this before the buff then yes I would agree but not now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/24/2011 10:17 PMPosted by Crimp
One with nature is a terrible choice

I'll take AP over stam anyday, regardless of how little it is.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/24/2011 10:17 PMPosted by Crimp
A higher iLvl bow will always be better, regardless of stats

Idk about that, I'd rather have the +100 agility than the strength. And the expertise? To me, that's another wasted stat. I apologize but I do not agree with you, Crimp. You'll see more benefit from the attack power from agility alone on something like Lightningflash regardless of the iLvL.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
item level = skill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]