first relase of C# library

90 Undead Mage
Thank you for your feedback.

I'm not going to get into a discussion about their terms of use here. Suffice it to say that I'm not worry. The codes out there for people to use and if people want to use it that's fine with me

You can read them here if you want http://code.google.com/projecthosting/terms.html
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Druid
Are you concerned at all that when you store the code on Google that they technically own the code you write and can re-use anywhere they want?
Bob

this is not true

Actually they say in their TOU

Google claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Google services. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Google services and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate

But anyways people using services like google code, sourceforge, codeplex, etc would usually release their code under open source licences like GPL, MIT, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Since there hasn't been any updates to the API in a while and I believe I've gotten all the features implemented.

For all the users out there is there anything this library is lacking or could do better? Open to suggestions
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
new release out version 0.6.1

This supports Character and Guild feeds, as well as the new PvP and Arena queries.

I've also included builds for .net 3.5, 4.0, and silverlight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]