PVP on muradin and beyond

85 Troll Druid
Sarateasdale #1... wooo. yeah i'm a scrub
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Vao u passed my alt in 3s :( i thought u didnt care bout arena but ur playing w/ a Dk in T2, lol.
Hows ur DK doing anyways? Lot of DKs are just /sadface @ the whole death strike nerf in pvp and casting hungering cold as melee LoL
Edited by Unvaluedfear on 7/26/2011 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vao u passed my alt in 3s :( i thought u didnt care bout arena but ur playing w/ a Dk in T2, lol.
Hows ur DK doing anyways? Lot of DKs are just /sadface @ the whole death strike nerf in pvp and casting hungering cold as melee LoL

wat
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/27/2011 12:37 AMPosted by Kansaskid
wat
Accidently click on the muradin forums eh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
"Can i have a GM joke" "Your arena rating" - AJ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/27/2011 03:26 PMPosted by Unvaluedfear
Accidently click on the muradin forums eh?

NOPE just trying to figure out where you were going with that last post...

It sounds like you had a whole bunch of thoughts in your head and you condensed them all into one small sentence.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
07/20/2011 09:00 PMPosted by Vaosan
Wait people still care about arena? BUT IT'S NOT MLG SPONSORED ANYMORE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG NO MORE MLG
I was kinda referring to this post when i said that vao doesnt care bout arena. And he plays w/ a bags in 3s and the question to DKs was to bags.

edit: I dont really know any high rated DKs other then Cinnabon and was wondering if high rated DKs have problems w/ casting in melee or if most dks just went back to Uh
Edited by Unvalueddots on 7/28/2011 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ this guy master of DK's, Bags plays frost because he is use to frost, he is still learning the ups and downs of unholy, but with the state of arenas I.E mindless healer zerg, bags plays frost because of Hungering cold an insane CC, peels of healer and forcers trinkets.

Edited by Raved on 7/29/2011 3:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Raved how come u gem +40 int in some sockets and +40 resil in others and u have int / resil and u dont get the socket bonus. Ur gemming just kinda threw me off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/29/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Unvaluedfear
Raved how come u gem +40 int in some sockets and +40 resil in others and u have int / resil and u dont get the socket bonus. Ur gemming just kinda threw me off.

Somebody called the gem police! You must be smug
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
07/28/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Unvalueddots
Wait people still care about arena? BUT IT'S NOT MLG SPONSORED ANYMORE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG NO MORE MLG
I was kinda referring to this post when i said that vao doesnt care bout arena. And he plays w/ a bags in 3s and the question to DKs was to bags.

edit: I dont really know any high rated DKs other then Cinnabon and was wondering if high rated DKs have problems w/ casting in melee or if most dks just went back to Uh

LOL ARENAS ARE FOR F'ING LOSERS BREH STOP TRYING SO HARD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/30/2011 02:56 AMPosted by Vaosan
LOL ARENAS ARE FOR F'ING LOSERS BREH STOP TRYING SO HARD.

:(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i thought u must have died cerilla, havnt seen you around haha.
and yeah 2200 is an "achievement" in game but so is reaching level 10
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/28/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Ünkillable
High rated dk's who are good play unholy, high rated dk's who are bad play frost.

Dunno how u got that, cos there are still plenty of high rated dk's that are frost and unholy is just as easy lol

07/28/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Unvalueddots

i dont really care about the casting cos i can catch cs/kick and what not with it to take pressure off heals.
im only not unholy cos i didnt like it as much as frost tbh
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
@Kansaskid is the dk in your 3's the one who came from muradin?

if so y do you play with him lol he's pretty horrible
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Kansaskid is the dk in your 3's the one who came from muradin?

if so y do you play with him lol he's pretty horrible

He is my friend and I dont play this game to play with only "good" players because I have found out most people in pvp that are considered really good (Such as R1 Gladiators) are generally mouth breathing, nerd raging, egotistical douches that are extremely hard to be around.

So ill take mediocrity over an ulcer any day.

Plus I also came from muradin =D
Edited by Kansaskid on 8/1/2011 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]