[H] Stormsong - recruiting for Firelands

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi All,

Stormsong is recruiting for firelands progression. We are currently recruiting the following:

- Heals (Pally. Priest)
- Ranged dps(Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin)

We are looking for exceptional raiders all the time. experienced raiders or non experienced raiders are able to reply.
Raiding weds, sun and mondays at 8pm - 11pm server time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi All,

Stormsong is recruiting ranged dps and healers for Firelands. We are 1/7 with a shannox kill last night. Would like to thank Howithabow for stepping in as ranged dps

All players of all skill level are welcome to apply in game or at stormsong.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump Still looking for the following players for our core ten man team for firelands:

- Ranged dps (mage, Lock, Hunter, spriest)

We are happy to teach strategies and help players gear from T11 content if needed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Stormsong looking for Pally Healer for Firelands 3/7 progression wednesdays and sundays 8pm to 11pm.

Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Im guessing that is 3/7 heroic seeing as though firelands has been out for quite a while now? Can you confirm?

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No it is only Normal we have had issues with raiders not being able to raid but now back to an almost full guild run.

We hope to be raiding Heroic with in the next week or so.
Edited by Harbringerau on 8/30/2011 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Stormsong looking for reliable players for Fireland progression. 3/7 Normal at present.

We are looking for players to be online and ready to go before raid time and have plenty of raid awareness. Players with some or little to no experience in firelands are more than welcome to apply.

Please in game mail me or apply at stormsong.wowstead.com.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for members to help start a second 10 man team for firelands.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently recruiting 1 rogue for firelands progression. currently 3/7 Normal raiding weds and sundays.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Just posted on your Public Forum.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ty will look at it now. Please whisper me in game also for a chat. :)
Reply Quote
46 Troll Hunter
hey man really keen to join your group.
I'm only level 34 at the moment but I can probably pull more dps than all of you combined :3
hope to be 85 soon

what is your progression now since everything has been nerfed? did you manage to get any bosses down?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah not a problem you can be in our core 2 team. :) on your main you may stand a chance with dps.

Thank you for the troll by a troll. <3 at frostmourne
Edited by Harbringerau on 10/3/2011 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Hi,
I am really impressed with your 3/7 normal difficulty firelands progression.

Im happy to transfer my rogue from proudmoore, but was thinking i might wait until the next wow expansion so the guild might be able to go 7/7 normal.

Oh, and i am obviously looking for a core spot in your 10man group.

Look forward to the next expansion so we can get stormsong its first ragnoros kill.

Thanks
Akadaka
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We are currently 6/7 at present should have rag on sunday. Thank you for your message i haven't updated our kills on this post for a little bit.

Only post if you are seriously looking for a spot.

Edited by Harbringerau on 10/5/2011 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Please delete this post.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
Wow, 6/7 is just unbelievable. I would really like to transfer my hunter from Barthilas. Do you have a core spot for hunters at the moment?

Firelands hasn't been out that long and to hear that you are 6/7 really impresses me. You guys must have a strong raiding ethic and know each other really well.

Looking forward to getting to know you and becoming part of the Stormsong team!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi All thank you for the many applicants that showed true interest we have filled our core spots but if you are interested in joining the guild please talk to Harbringerau/Bunsonlegs ingame to discuss any opportunities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]