[A] Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)

85 Human Death Knight
Everyone loves free bumps <3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We probably need to have a whip-around pre-run to see if we can get a surplus of crayons.

Apart form that, another well executed run, even with the *cough* trial runs *cough* on LK.

Thanks to the Enigma and Clarity people who contributed strats and techniques in the last encounter.. Must say that was some brutally efficient warrior tanking.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
sound slike fun. I have my 10 man drake, but I like the 25 one too :D

Resto Shaman
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
sound slike fun. I have my 10 man drake, but I like the 25 one too :D

Resto Shaman

Calendar invite sent out.

Also bump for confident dps, I need some good DPS for heroics, and some people don't know how to. So, please! DPS! Pick your **** up and do some DPS! :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Last bump before the run today.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
awww guild raid saturday nights:( nevermind
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We were short on crayons last night, so only managed to afk in defile a couple of times.

Turns out Amnesia has been cleverly hiding a tank set all this time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Last night was a very successful run, we had one or two people who still cannot move out of things on the ground, but other than that everyone did an exceptional job.

I am still in urgent need of DPS who know how to pull their weight, although all other roles are more than welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Last night was a very successful run, we had one or two people who still cannot move out of things on the ground, but other than that everyone did an exceptional job.

I am still in urgent need of DPS who know how to pull their weight, although all other roles are more than welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Edited by Amnesiaqt on 8/16/2011 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Tonight's run was successful once again, we cleared 11/12 on heroic. And due to high demand we did the two Lich King achievements and got quite a few people their Drakes tonight.

Congratulations to those of you who received your achievement, you deserved it.

As per usual guys, if you'd like to come; simply whisper me or post in this forum for a calendar invite.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ bump for good fun and HORRENDOUS singing by Am >.<

Really, you just have to hear it. (earplugs highly recommended - my eardrums are still ruptured :P)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Amnesaiqt: "Every time someone misses an Orb I am going to sing"

Rest of Raid: "POP ALL COOL-DOWNS NOW!!!!!1"
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Still in dire need of numbers for this run guys, please give it a try. It's tons of fun! This week will be 12/12 HEROIC.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hey I'm in . got a few achievements down back then . DPS DK :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/25/2011 06:29 AMPosted by Lelouchvi
Hey I'm in . got a few achievements down back then . DPS DK :)

Invited, STILL NEED MOAR GUIYZ!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hey amnesia, soz i missed last week i should be on this so just save me a spot i had some stuff to take care and cant get on wow atm i'll make sure to bring crayonz next week for people.

~holy for the fail.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
hey amnesia, soz i missed last week i should be on this so just save me a spot i had some stuff to take care and cant get on wow atm i'll make sure to bring crayonz next week for people.

~holy for the fail.

Invited.

P.S: Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]