[A] Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)

85 Worgen Druid
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for this Week 12/12 Full Clear heroic
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Bump. Great bunch i ran with them for quite a while. I'm sorry i cant run with them anymore :(. Gl gubon you will do a good job well amnesiaqt is away.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bumb
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I have returned, the runs are still going guys. So drop either Gubonjajado or Myself a line / ingame mail. And we'll hook you up with an invite! Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bump! We need more people, the runs are still going!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Gratz on new guild.

With that guildox ranking - when people transfer guilds you have to refresh the individual people first before the guild refresh will do the right thing - it will work correctly now.

Does rather gut the ranking of Come at Me Bro - but puts you in clear third once they are refreshed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Gratz on new guild.

With that guildox ranking - when people transfer guilds you have to refresh the individual people first before the guild refresh will do the right thing - it will work correctly now.

Does rather gut the ranking of Come at Me Bro - but puts you in clear third once they are refreshed.

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about.

PS. bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Must have been someone else looking then.

www.guildox.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Can i come? 6pm Sat yes? :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Got my Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) today. Been running with this guy for 3 weeks i gotta say he runs this raid like a professional.. very efficient and no bulls*%t.. he's got low tolerance for idiots, but genuine players will definitely enjoy it.

Cheers Amnesia. keep it up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Got my Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) today. Been running with this guy for 3 weeks i gotta say he runs this raid like a professional.. very efficient and no bulls*%t.. he's got low tolerance for idiots, but genuine players will definitely enjoy it.

Cheers Amnesia. keep it up.

Thank you Cuz, and congratulations on your Drake mate! :)

Guys, we still are recruiting for the run, if you'd like to join. Please post below, or mail me in game. Like stated above, I have a low tolerance for idiots, so please just use your brain. ^.^
Edited by Amnesiaqt on 11/19/2011 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I ran this with Amnesiaqt on Saturday and can I just say he's a mover and a shaker!

If you want a drake get on this ... NOW.

Graph
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is this still going on? I see diff people asking about ICC. I sort of want to get that rep to exalted as well as my drake. Is Amnesiaqt even still around? I can't seem to armory him anymore...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Transferred to Barth. Name is amneqt now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
is there anyway a guy from thaurissan is able to join these raids?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/28/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Rabak
is there anyway a guy from thaurissan is able to join these raids?

there would if these were still going on...look at the dates and the comments of the last 2 posts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
They were damn good while they lasted too.

I've got a few Tank and DPS toons that still need individual achieves and Light of Dawn. Wonder if anyone else is still keen
Reply Quote
i am keen to run/lead one or join someone elses if i get the numbers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am super keen. kodekkz which server u at? and how do we do cross realm raids?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]