[H] Blue is recruiting 10M

90 Tauren Hunter
Blue is a new 18+ guild recently started up by myself and my girlfriend Slobbersmash, we are looking for highly serious raiders who are looking for a competitive raid environment. We expect all raiders to bring all consumables, have gear enchanted, and have fights researched.

Loot System: I will be using EPGP for loot as i feel it is a fair way to distribute loot evenly.
When you come to raid and kill bosses you will get EP(earn points) whenever you obtain gear in a raid you will get GP(gear points), to determine who gets gear you will divide your GP by your EP. This will give you a probability rating and whoever has the highest PR for that piece will get the loot.

Raid Times: I don't have an entirely solid raid time set yet but i know it will be tuesday-thursday, somewhere between 7 and 10 server-11 and 2 server.

Experience: I expect all raiders to have extensive experience in progression hard modes and know what the hell they're doing. I have spent 4 years pushing progression in top raid guilds and I know we'll do the same if we really try.

Friendly: I expect all of our raiders to be friendly in and outside of raid, i won't stand for insults, calling out when not needed, or being a sarcastic douche:).

Commitment: If you can commit to the guild you will be rewarded, i promise you will like calling this guild home and you will see us progress fast, and have fun doing it. We are a family and we will stick together as a guild for as long as we are able.

If you want to have a fun time raiding with Blue go to our website www.blueguild.wowstead.com or whisper nekrosiss/slobbersmash in game for an interview.

I'll be glad to see you in our guild!

-Nekrosiss
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Couldn't help but notice the overwhelming amount of responses. Also, eep at the raid times ending at 2am server. I don't miss that about detheroc raids...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]