-Eidolon- is recruiting for 25 man

85 Blood Elf Priest

Bumping you're progression thread that you are "6/7 finally" is a lie. You made you're baddies/carries/whatevers sit and ran 10 man to down content. Then you tried to pull a quickie and pretend like the guild was 6/7H, when in fact just a few of you are.

This is a guild recruitment thread not just a "25 man recruitment" thread. We are in fact 6/7 H as a guild and to say otherwise is a lie. What it boils down to is your interpretation of the previous posts and that goes for everyone. If you want to say "omgz 6/7 h 10m and not 25m plz clarify for ur potential apps!!" you go right ahead. We will keep doing what were doing and I'm sure you will do the same. Thanks for the free bumps though, shows that people still care about us!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
So Jagfett, when are we switching our name to Eidolast? Ill pay for it!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Well only if the server was as active as our recruitment page lol. A simple bump would of worked...

Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue

This is a guild recruitment thread not just a "25 man recruitment" thread.

Made this bold for emphasis. I ask you to read the title of this thread. *Hint* Its at the top*

Now go back and read the first few posts. Hell, that may be too hard for you, here you go:
Darkspirit
85 Tauren Druid
Eidolon

<Eidolon> 9/13hardmodes t11, 6/7 Firelands t12 (rag will die this weekend) is now recruiting to go 25 man!.

Earthmover
85 Troll Shaman
Eidolon

Keep the apps coming we have been getting some good apps... granted the previous post we are now recruiting to go 25 man's. Rather than refilling up the two mans we'd figured we go 25 mans this time around.

So, you can sit there, presumably with a straight face and say hey, this isn't a 25 recruitment thread, its a guild thread.... If the level of intelligence you possess is any reflection of the rest of the guild, no wonder things aren't going well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Darkspirit
85 Tauren Druid
Eidolon

<Eidolon> 9/13hardmodes t11, 6/7 Firelands t12 (rag will die this weekend) is now recruiting to go 25 man!.

See that? Those were also 10man kills, not 25m. Where is your issue with that then?

Do you see that one? That means we are still recruiting for 25 mans, but our progression as a guild stays the same which seems to be what your struggling to comprehend.

At first I thought it was just you misinterpreting posts but now it seems you are taking them out of context. Keep trying though, the struggles you must be enduring as you try to keep your lousy argument afloat can be an inspiration to all of our recruits. Stay strong buddy.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Ill agree, it wasn't clearly stated on the bump. Ill also agree that I, myself, wouldn't have posted the 6/7H in our recruiting 25man thread. So I do understand why you are posting...but it has been corrected.

I believe Darkspirit was referring to a DRAKE cope...not our progression numbers.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I take full credit for this fun thread.

Also, did anyone else notice just how fat Christina Aguilera has gotten lately?

Also, The Walking Dead (TV Show) awful. The Walking Dead (Comic) groovy.

Also, when was the last time you ate Chipotle and didn't feel like dying?
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue

<Eidolon> 9/13hardmodes t11, 6/7 Firelands t12 (rag will die this weekend) is now recruiting to go 25 man!

See that? Those were also 10man kills, not 25m. Where is your issue with that then?

Really? Thats what you got from that line. You realize that was your first post in this thread right? And as such, they were your previous ranks for a 10 man guild now going to 25s. You never claimed those to be 25 man kills, where as these last ones were.

Do you see that one? That means we are still recruiting for 25 mans, but our progression as a guild stays the same which seems to be what your struggling to comprehend.

At first I thought it was just you misinterpreting posts but now it seems you are taking them out of context. Keep trying though, the struggles you must be enduring as you try to keep your lousy argument afloat can be an inspiration to all of our recruits. Stay strong buddy.

So, youre saying youre still a 10 man guild recruiting for 25s? Your progression in 25 mans is so far away from your 10 man stats, yet you would still have people believe youre better. And, on top of that, you got benched to group 2 for the week, hows that feel?? I know youre no good, its ok, you can admit it.

Found this funny as well:

Well like we stated above, were going back to 25's next week. More or less what this week was, was to catch the gap in progression with other guilds.

That was a quote from Dark on your site. If thats the attitude you have towards your fellow guildmates, that you have to drop them to stay current, well, maybe you should either go back 10, or take that transfer off Otton is proposing.

And just for good measure:

http://soundcloud.com/rarreh/lulz

Hex:
So, for those of you who have been around for a while, you might remember when Tyranny was on the brink of destruction. At this point in time, they came to us asking to merge with them. THis of course was an opportunity for Priezt to !@#$ around with Skrosec. So, here it is, finally, the vent convo between the two of them. I logged on a little late so the begining is missing, but you'll get the gist of it.

Lucryd:
dude this was epic...i lol'd so hard when we were all on and talking about this. Now, all they wanna do is troll us about this and that...%^-* em.

Glad to see the class from you guys about other guilds on the server.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
It's almost like you know everything, the only difference is I am Otton. Now since your still struggling to understand what I'm saying I'll try to break this down for you. We are recruiting for our guild and what we kill (whether on 10 or 25m) does not matter. Our progression belongs to the guild and not just 10 or 25 people. This might be different for your guild but that's something I don't care about. Obviously you can't say the same with your obsession with us. :)

I'm looking forward to your next post about stuff that doesn't matter though, it is pretty entertaining.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I actually respect Jagfett (Otton) a lot for leading the second group of good raiders this week. He could of said screw those other players. I want my character to be 6/7h. However, he decided to let other officers lead the group, I would not of thought less of him for taking a healer spot, since he is one of our best. However, I do think MORE of him for not doing so. So no, Jagfett is not bad. And yes, some of posts might have been misleading. But just because we did something on 10m instead of 25m does not mean the guild does not have the progression. That would be similar to basing any guild on their "casual" players progression (casual isn't being used in a negative fashion here, simply as a term to mean plays less or doesn't raid.)

Also, not everyone in Eidolon knows all the conversations the officers have and the reasons behind the decisions are made. If you want some clarification, talk to them in game in a peaceful manner!

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I think ottonsux so........ w/e
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/18/2011 01:52 PMPosted by Ottonsux
I think ottonsux so........ w/e

w/e bro!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
6/7H 10m, 3/7H 25m
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
JUST CLARIFY THATS 3/7 H 25 NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OUR 6/7 10 MAN KILLS.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
10/19/2011 02:40 AMPosted by Earthmover
JUST CLARIFY THATS 3/7 H 25 NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OUR 6/7 10 MAN KILLS.

Humor is a great way to diffuse a situation where you got called out for being less than honest. ;)

Also, thank you Eidolast for giving us the opportunity to participate in forum drama. It has been far too long since we have had any.

Also, did anyone else notice just how fat Christina Aguilera has gotten lately?

Also, The Walking Dead (TV Show) awful. The Walking Dead (Comic) groovy.

She's a whale.

Also, the season 2 opener was boooooring.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
LOL yea our forums needed some activity huh? Eidolast is pretty awesome.

and yes thistle, shes huge ;)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Thats a HUGE !@#$%!, PS almost bumped lucryd off in dps on H ryolith last night wtb better mage to give the legendary to.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Humor is a great way to diffuse a situation where you got called out for being less than honest. ;)

Also, thank you Eidolast for giving us the opportunity to participate in forum drama. It has been far too long since we have had any.

Its cool, glad we could spark some life here. Less than honest? white lies are always for the best intentions. Got to put the carott in front the rabbit from time to time to get it to bite. May not be the most noble, but an attempt nonetheless. Either way, was fun while it lasted.

You can keep the forum thread for yourself as we will no longer need it. On that note eidolast will be a thing of the past on drak... Take care fellow champions may the winds of drak blow in your favor.. althought im pretty sure its dry as a modda foocker and no breeze ever makes it way that far.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Farethee well champions of Azeroth, may we meet again on the battlefield!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
you guys are leaving me?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]