Three Raiders LF Home

1 Orc Mage
My two friends and I have been playing WoW since beta (and, no, I'm not just saying that to appear credible) and are looking for a relaxed, mature raiding guild that can fulfill some rather specific requirements. Needless to say, the reason we are looking is because our current guild can no longer help us.

1) We started playing this game together and we would like to raid together as well. Three spots are necessary.

2) We are all mature adults with real-life obligations (however unfortunate that may be). We can raid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (perhaps Thursday as well) from around 9:00 to 12:00 EST.

In order to facilitate acceptance into a guild that can meet the previous requirements, we are willing to do the following:

1) Faction/Server change. We're not faction fanbois by any means.

2) Participate in a functional sit list. We don't have to raid every single week if there is a guild that can implement a sit list successfully (we have yet to find one that can). We don't mind making room for other guildies to get geared and would appreciate being extended the same courtesy.

3) Fulfill any the following roles to the best of our ability:

Candidate 1 -
- Warrior: Tank (preferred)
- Paladin: Tank (preferred), Heals, MDPS
- Warlock - RDPS
Candidate 2 -
- Rogue - MDPS
Candidate 3 -
- Priest - Heals, RDPS

Our experience includes 12/12 T11, and 1/7 T12 content. In short, we want to see content and play with cool people. We do our very best to avoid douchebaggery, loot-wh*ring and melodrama and have a great track record of being low-maintenance guild members.

If there are any guilds out there that can help us please post in this thread or send me an email at trifecta3@mail.com. Many thanks!
Edited by Nimnom on 7/16/2011 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I think we only have 1-2 late night raiding guilds and those are some fairly odd days available (most guilds require tuesday-thursday at a minimum). I'm not trying to be a !*@!, but you may have better luck on the general guild recruitment boards. :-)
Edited by Aboroth on 7/16/2011 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]