1) We started playing this game together and we would like to raid together as well. Three spots are necessary.
2) We are all mature adults with real-life obligations (however unfortunate that may be). We can raid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (perhaps Thursday as well) from around 9:00 to 12:00 EST.
In order to facilitate acceptance into a guild that can meet the previous requirements, we are willing to do the following:
1) Faction/Server change. We're not faction fanbois by any means.
2) Participate in a functional sit list. We don't have to raid every single week if there is a guild that can implement a sit list successfully (we have yet to find one that can). We don't mind making room for other guildies to get geared and would appreciate being extended the same courtesy.
3) Fulfill any the following roles to the best of our ability:
Candidate 1 -
- Warrior: Tank (preferred)
- Paladin: Tank (preferred), Heals, MDPS
- Warlock - RDPS
Candidate 2 -
- Rogue - MDPS
Candidate 3 -
- Priest - Heals, RDPS
Our experience includes 12/12 T11, and 1/7 T12 content. In short, we want to see content and play with cool people. We do our very best to avoid douchebaggery, loot-wh*ring and melodrama and have a great track record of being low-maintenance guild members.
If there are any guilds out there that can help us please post in this thread or send me an email at email@example.com. Many thanks!