Recover deleted character.

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
My brother deleted most of my characters on my account while i was taking a shower(because I wasn't careful with my account access). So is their any way to recover some of my characters?
Edited by Orlyia on 6/19/2012 9:52 AM PDT
85 Human Warlock
Send in a ticket with all the information you can give and they have the ability to recover them all as long as they where deleted less than like 6 months ago.
92 Human Death Knight
Put in an in-game ticket to request the characters be restored.
85 Worgen Warlock
Last I knew, here's the break down on when characters are perma-deleted:

Deleted characters from level 1 - 29 will be lost after 60 days.
Deleted characters from level 30 - 49 will be lost after 120 days.
Deleted characters from level 50 and above will never be lost.
85 Human Warrior
First off your language could be better. Second, I assume that you left your account logged in well you took a shower? If that is the case then a GM may not restore your toons at all as it's your resposibility to keep your account secure no matter what. If you must try though then you open a GM ticket in game from the account in question and wait for a response. Good luck.
Edited by Orlyia on 6/19/2012 9:53 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
Ty guy :), well everyone besides -snip-, because hes a -person-.
Profanity, even masked is against the Forum CoC as well as the ToU and EULA of the game. Please edit it out or risk losing posting privileges.

One other thing you should think about doing is stop sharing your account with your brother since account sharing is one of the worst policies to violate. It can get the account permanently closed. If you are going to be away from the game for any length of time, exit it completely and don't give anyone your login information. Your situation would not exist if you had done this.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Was there a particular reason why you decided to 'necro' a thread from July 2011?
90 Tauren Druid
I opened a ticket.

Average wait time: 7 days, 7 hr

lol

-_- Why doesn't anyone realize you can CALL Blizzard? It's a lot faster than tickets!
Keep it mind that if it continually happens, they will not keep restoring for you. Also - get an authenticator.
36 Blood Elf Hunter
I opened a ticket.

Average wait time: 7 days, 7 hr

lol

-_- Why doesn't anyone realize you can CALL Blizzard? It's a lot faster than tickets!
Keep it mind that if it continually happens, they will not keep restoring for you. Also - get an authenticator.

Calling reaches Billing or Technical Support - not GMs. Although they may help if you call, you are asking Billing to provide assistance with a GM issue. It's best to stay in the GM queue.
92 Human Death Knight
06/19/2012 04:19 AMPosted by Jadíen

You cannot call Game Masters, and restoration of a character is a Game Master issue. Thus, a ticket is needed.
42 Worgen Warrior
your kind of rude, he was just asking a question.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Umm Kroonk, this thread is almost 2 years old. It's a little late to be telling someone they're rude.

Please check the dates before responding to someone who left the thread so very long ago.
Support Forum Agent
Alright, I believe this one has been bumped enough since the original is from July of 2011.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]