@Allûring

85 Undead Mage
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8426/grimbatolfail.png

Aww, does the wee little girl need a time out?
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
tldr
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Death Knight
The funny thing is i see from the ach. that she did hit 85 the day before and has mostly greens, you on the other hand have over a 9k gearscore and your bragging about out dpsing her? Who really fails here LOL. Maybe next time you can link a boss dps instead of your 13k in Grim Batrol that is almost ALL aoe lol. Sounds to me like your the one butt hurt here, she seems to be enjoying herself laughing at your expense.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
LOL so this is the fail guild everyone was talking about on my server tonight, you guys got played, played so bad lol.
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Warlock
those last two whispers that person sent you were funny, and i agree with Stormie, you think linking dps from Grim Batrol which really is alot of aoe on the mobs means your pro? Try linking ur single target dps next time = )
Reply Quote
14 Goblin Shaman
Had to come see for myself what everyone was talking about on the server. Pretty funny stuff here, just so you know people were pretty entertained from ur screenshot lol but...they were laughing at you lol
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Paladin
you guys Fail, Fail, Fail, bragging about out dpsing a fresh 85, really? really? and you didnt really do that much more either. LTplay
Reply Quote
87 Troll Warrior
I feel so special ^_^ i got my very 1st hate post. Funny thing is you didnt even post everything lol, only the things you thought "put me in my place" lmao. Oh and your "overall" dps was that before or after i stopped doing anything and just danced around laughing at you guys? /Golfclap, you guys are awesome!!! Tell your healer to change specs/class, it was so sad how bad he was, my lock out heals him.

p.s.-thanx for entertaining me and my husband for a good hour, we havent laughed that hard in a long time.

oh and its funny how the 1st thing on ur screenshot is overall dps...but the last thing on ur screenshot is the exact same....seems you chose the time were you had ur highest dps LOL, good going, nice try to make you seem less fail.
Edited by Allûring on 7/16/2011 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
Lol, your so right Alluring, i didnt even notice the dps is the exact same, what happened to everything in between? seems like someone did pick the time they were the "best"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ahh out realm had a good laugh at you and your guild tonight, good time, good times.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
uhhh its obvious your screenshot is doctored, stuff doesnt even make sense...its out of order....fail
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It takes eleventy seven thousand ounces of smooth to make a Stone Throne. Jealous?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I missed the fun. :( Sad day.
Reply Quote
13 Dwarf Shaman
"fail attracts fail after all" "that must be why you all are in same guild"

Alluring you win haha!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
im going to take the mages side since all of the mythic guild decided this was a guild issue. if you say you can out dps him, out dps him. its as simple as that.

edit: just actually read the ss, im guessing those were level one whispers at the end of the thread...lol

ps: i guess these forums are dead since this is from a month ago.
Edited by Invisible on 8/29/2011 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
uh, yea the forums are dead.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i wonder if twitchbloom knows 13k dps is not that impressive...now if he had tyrannical beheaders dual wielded id be much more impressed
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Warrior
Looks to me like a geared out mage didn't like being outclassed by a warrior in greens. It's because of people like you that the dungeon finder has become the rancid cesspool it is today. It's a game noob. Get over it and get over yourself while your at it.

That is all. Good day. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
from now on i shall b in the forums more often, they seem interesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]