Tier 11 Valor Point Hotfix

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Rogue
Thank you Blizzard.
100 Goblin Warrior
This post has probably been made before - but what about the current justice prices of the old 359 valor gear? what sense does it make to make it the same price as the old 346 justice gear?
85 Tauren Warrior
07/20/2011 03:08 PMPosted by Daveak
This post has probably been made before - but what about the current justice prices of the old 359 valor gear? what sense does it make to make it the same price as the old 346 justice gear?

It's always been this way...
77 Blood Elf Paladin
Merci, this change is much appreciated!
Not much of a change, considering how players can already hit the cap just by doing ZA/ZG
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I think everyon neds to stop grying over gear. Like seriously, Gear helps but really only counts for like 25% of any content. The player counts for the remaining, so who cares if a player is overgeared? Its not like a crappy overgeared player is going to effect how you personally play the game. LET IT GO!
85 Tauren Warrior
07/20/2011 08:35 PMPosted by Borsohn
Hey I have a quick question, why doesn't Argaloth award VP? No one ever goes to kill him anymore :'(

He takes 4 minutes and gives enchanting mats.

Honestly, he doesn't deserve it. The other boss barely deserves any VP either... 120 is a bit generous for him to be honest.
I like this change. Thank you.
90 Undead Rogue
Will there be a compensation like you guys did for the Honor? Except not capping everyone Valor, that seems like a little too much.
91 Blood Elf Priest
You know that we hate Z dungeons :D
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm glad they're looking out for the casual/undergeared people who aren't ready for FL content yet. To the Elitist QQ'ers, its not Like they're givin a full 70 vp for the kills, its just a little xtra for people who dont wanna run the Zand's all the time
85 Night Elf Warrior
07/20/2011 03:45 PMPosted by Gavan

It's always been this way...

Actually no. In Wrath, even though items downgraded in badge cost, earlier items cost fewer badges (mostly) than the newer stuff did. BC was largely the same (for those things that could be purchased with badges which until the end wasn't much).

Personally, I think the older JP items should moved over to costing gold amounts appropriate to their item level (as items that can be disenchanted which is more expensive than most rep vendor items which can't be). That way as the expansion progresses, new characters can skip over out-dated steps in gearing up. The most important part is that the cost of the items will always be appropriately scaled even as newer and higher ilvl items get added to the vendor (like when t11 would get added after t13 stuff comes around).
85 Human Priest
Its nice to see what are normally a bunch of babies in the forums thanking the blue for there changes. Good for you guys. Maybe one day, if you guys keep growing up like this, we'll be able to have adult conversations and blizz may give us nice things.
85 Draenei Shaman
Thank you for listening and for once doing something that benefits players who are not part of a hard core raiding guild or just not into PvP. Some of us actually have lives outside of game and don't have infinite hours available to farm ZA/ZG for those Valor Points. The point of WoW is to have fun and it is good to see Bliz for once doing something that benefits the 80 percent of the server population outside of the normal 20 percent they seem to always want to appease.
100 Night Elf Druid
I see several people saying how T11 raiding is currently easier than ZA/ZG. No flockin' way. We've been trying to gear some of our more casual players (we're a casual guild) in the nerfed T11 content, and it is just miserable trying to take people through the raid who aren't well versed in the fights. Even nerfed, bosses after Halfus and Mags are no picnic unless people are good at the fights. Coordinating 10 players through the raid mechanics trumps any type of difficulty in a 5 man heroic, even trolls. I can't imagine trying to pug the end bosses like Nef or Cho'gall, good gawd.
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'M TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGUARD
10 Draenei Shaman
I was surprised to read the first few posts were positive.. I did see a "buried post" and assume that was the one elitist whining about something..
10 Draenei Shaman
I hear the game Rift is enjoyable? if ya wanna whine about WoW. .go there.. please?.. thanks!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]