Tier 11 Valor Point Hotfix

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Priest
Now fix firelands trash drops and stop letting mobs be solo kited.
100 Orc Hunter
ya know personally i don't see any reason at all why anyone needs to be complaining, ya know the devs/staff at blizzard has caved in so many times to unreasonable demands of a player base that when they cave to something reasonable you all act like its the end of the world, look we're all here to have fun and fun is what keeps players coming back, when it stops being fun to the majority the majority will simply move on, end of cash cow end of everything until they can attract the majority back.

so all in all my point is if you're an elitist that doesnt want casual players to have a snowballs chance in hades at seeing a tier below what you're currently at of gear then maybe you should move on and quit trying to make this game about numbers. IE we pay our 15 a month just like you so we're just as entitled to be casual and reap rewards as you are to reap your better rewards for being"hard core". nuff said.
85 Human Paladin
There are not enough tears in the thread. More tears please, more tears.
85 Human Paladin
07/21/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Leutiankane
IE we pay our 15 a month just like you so we're just as entitled to be casual and reap rewards as you are to reap your better rewards for being"hard core". nuff said.

you need the skills to back up your money, brotoss.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Negative people and their E-peens. /disappointing
77 Orc Hunter
Whats a raid?
85 Night Elf Druid
i guess it could work!?!?!?!?
85 Night Elf Priest
see ya
85 Human Mage
dont forget to delete your toon on the way out... oh wait you wont cause your all whine.
85 Worgen Mage
Still think there should be more options for Valor points due to the fact that everybody is still running the instances and raids that do award them over and over again because it takes forever to get one piece of gear. Not sure if Blizzard understands that the people that are actually seeing end game content are those that can stay on the game a lot more than those with jobs. My 85's haven't even seen Sinestra yet.
85 Night Elf Druid
now that i'm looking forward too (even though last night i was getting those through raid)
100 Night Elf Hunter
I think this is BS blizz lets just make the game like hello kitty then every one could play a easy game without crying like baby blizz plz stop nerfing your own game in to the ground i give blizz about 2 yrs and no one will care to play wow any more. I'm at a point where i don't care to raid or do dungeon only reason i get on every now and then is to watch the dumb ppl in trade over 6 yrs with you blizz been a good time but i don't think ill be buying the next e-pact blizz you made the game to easy and no real fun any more
85 Human Paladin
07/22/2011 01:23 PMPosted by Nsix
Not sure if Blizzard understands that the people that are actually seeing end game content are those that can stay on the game a lot more than those with jobs. My 85's haven't even seen Sinestra yet.

I have a job. havent seen sinestra yet. will get to it eventually. have seen all normal modes though. Because I can manage my time. For the things you love there's always time.
85 Tauren Warrior
07/22/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Robokapp
Not sure if Blizzard understands that the people that are actually seeing end game content are those that can stay on the game a lot more than those with jobs. My 85's haven't even seen Sinestra yet.

I have a job. havent seen sinestra yet. will get to it eventually. have seen all normal modes though. Because I can manage my time. For the things you love there's always time.

There's a difference between spending time doing things you like and having to commit to something that takes several hours each night hobby wise.

Some see WoW as a simple video game, others see it as a hobby. MMOs in general seem to be moving into the video game realm more and more. While you can easily argue that raiding is a hobby, it's part of a video game, and there are those than will argue that it shouldn't require the time commitment and scheduling that it does.
90 Tauren Druid
Thank you so much! Raiding with friends is a lot more fun than running content I overgear/ seen a million times! Choices are the spice of life! :)
85 Human Paladin
07/22/2011 08:29 PMPosted by Gavan
and there are those than will argue that it shouldn't require the time commitment and scheduling that it does.

doesnt unless you choose that playstyle.

asking for raids to be quicker is like asking for fast foods to be removed from sight of fat people.
85 Night Elf Warrior
After experiencing BWD and BOT yesterday, I managed to get a total of 6 boss kills total via both instances. Neither run got me to the end boss due to wipes on the 2nd-to-lass boss (for BWD, that was Atrademes and BOT, obv. Ascendant Council).

To say T11, even nerfed, doesn't deserve some VP is a bunch of BS. To experienced players that got this on farm, yeah, it is a laughing joke. To those who hasn't even stepped into these raids, it got a very good amount of difficulty left in it.

And a fair bit harder than ZA/ZG only because you got 10 ppl to worry about, not just 5. The mechanics is also more complex overall and can take some time for that particular raid to figure out how to best handle it.

Sorry. Nerfed T11 is not "free lewts". To those who cleared it pre-4.2, yeah it is. To new players entering these raids for the 1st time, no, it's not. Proven by the 15 wipes on Ascendant Council with no kill and the same number of Chimaeron wipes before getting the kill with the achievement, there is a lot of wiping to be had there. This change will be a positive benefit to all.
Edited by Astralrage on 7/23/2011 6:34 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage
I approve this change.

I can no longer use JP, and I'm sure a lot of other people are in the same boat. Without the bribe of VP offered in these raids, it is more difficult to recruit people for them. I want to finish the content, and I'm sure a lot of other people do too, but with no reward we would only want to do it exactly once.

I don't understand people saying that this is free epics or whatever. It is still far more efficient to do 35 minute troll dungeons again and again.

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank the Titans! It got to the point where I wasn't getting any valor at all because I simply refused to do more ZA/ZG and my guild doesn't need any more tanks for FL
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]