Living Embers

85 Orc Death Knight
Has anyone actually successful sold one of these or are the people trying to sell them just nuts?

At the going rate right now (roughly 30k per) it would cost somebody over 120k to craft..... boots.

Yeah I don't see that happening unless the buyer is functionally retarded or something. Heck I blow gold on dumb crap for alts all the time and I wouldn't pay anywhere near 120k for regular mode ilevel boots.

Not qqing as I have boots that are superior to the crafted ones for me it is more of a curiosity but I don't think these should realistically be going for any more than 15k at the most probably more like 10k,. and that is RIGHT NOW in comparison to other non-weapon BOEs.... I would expect it to drop in the future.
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
Ehh they'll drop prices pretty drastically every reset. I think there was some up the previous week for 70k
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
idk why people want them, namely casters. I know they are bis for A COUPLE SPECS, but unupgradeable loot= meh
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
ive been seeing alot of way overpriced items on AH latly, its pretty rediculous, like valor wrists for 30k? insanity, the market should drop eventually, just takes time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]