Anyone from Asheville, NC?

85 Undead Rogue
I know its a west coast server... however

My antivirus ate my Wow. I must now reinstall and I am doing it via ze internets at the painful speed of 56kb to 125kb per sec.

Why? Well I left my cds in Tennessee. So... if someone is from around here and can hook a naga up.... I'll buy the beer.

: o )
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
im in philly PA... come visit bro... we`ll gank some noobs in center city.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Lol... center city? irl gankage? Scary! I'd prolly not want to drink beer around ya broseph.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
fly to el paso if ur cool 'nuf
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
I live in Asheville. I'm on Vashj. Don't think I can hook you up on the DL, but love hearing from a local WOW player. Holla at me on the game. :)
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
BTW, you mentioned buying the beer. We are, after all, in Beer City USA!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! :)
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Mage
i was born in ft bragg NC, that count? o.o
Reply Quote
5 Worgen Warrior
hello, i just moved to ashevillie north carolina and just started playing world of war craft its an great game massive! it would be nice to play in game with someone espically if thier from ashevillie
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Im in like North West Asheville is how I would describe it. Close to the Bywater
Reply Quote
I'm from southern VA. But I don't have the cds :-(
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I am from Asheville NC. there are 6 of us who are friends and we all live in same town. We play on lightnings blade server horde side.
Reply Quote
I still have all my dvds from 04 and so on. Unfortunately I am in Cali.

Sorry hun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]