Official Rare elite item selling, Burgy Hat

85 Troll Druid
Hello, i have the official selling of rare elite items, send in game mail and post on this thread.
I camp the following npcs
Burgy blackhand- 100% drop of rare pirate hat that turns you into a gnome pirate whenever you wear it. - 3k gold fixed extremely rare 1-2 day spawn timer
Jadefang- Tame for rare shale spider thats green, unique, or Tiny shale spider rare companion. - 1k gold -16 hours

These items are heavily camped but i have the spawn timers down pretty well, if i dont have online buyers or trade chat buyers dont buy within a couple minutes i kill for myself and let the item despawn so i can keep my spawn timers intact, please contact me and if your online i will sell to you before i go to trade.

How it works- I tag the npc on one toon with master looter, i summon you, you trade me gold, i turn to free for all, then we kill rare elite together or tame, and you get prize, without spending time for yourself camping! in game mail works best and i can usually give you a time frame!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Do MOAR, also ^legit^, got me a Tiny Shale Spider w/ <2mins work.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
ill mail you a letter with my real id about doing this cross faction
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
You can do cross faction with Real ID now too?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]