1) What was the name of your main toon and when did you first start playing in Kirin Tor?
Sashar - And I think it was Feb of 2006
2) What was your first raiding guild?
Lost Heroes, who moved to Uldaman and I stayed behind.
3) Alliance or Horde or both?
For the Horde, have ally toons but can't really get into them.
4) Best accomplishment in your raids in all expansions on this server (i.e. Killed Ossirian in AQ20, Killed Kil'jaeden in Sunwell 25, Thorim in Ulduar 10, etc...)
Best? Saddly Rag in MC back when it was a biggy. Or maybe the main guy in Kara?
Favorite - Vael in BWL
Not really a raider.
5) What was your most favorite part in all of WoW? (i.e. leveling, downing certain bosses, pwning in an 8hr Alterac Valley bg, etc...)
Auctions and grinding. No joke, I love it. Wish there were crazy boring rep grinds still because you would know where to find me. I lvled my Cenarion Rep 1 point at a time.
6) What do you like most about the new changes to WoW vs. what it was like during BC or Vanilla?
The ability to do dungeons with friends on other servers. I have a ton of friends who play WoW but they're spread across a ton of different realms, it was annoying not to play with them.
7) What don't you like about the new changes to WoW vs. what it was like during BC or Vanilla?
The Dungeon Finder tool... it's a love/hate relationship. I love it because it gets me into dungeons quickly, I don't have to worry about being a baddie because I'll probably never see those people again. I hate it because it takes away the quaintness of KT as a realm, the running dungeons with only realm people, getting to know them, and giving a sense of community.
I also don't like the lack of RP. I'm not big into RP, but I love to see it. I know it still exists but it's just not the same as it use to be.