Thaelyo vs Leon

90 Undead Warlock
/Resurrect

song name plox?

Read the youtube thing?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
you know you have like a million words and numbers scrolling all over your character right
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
09/08/2011 02:23 PMPosted by Leon
Read the youtube thing?

Too lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/10/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Broly
you know you have like a million words and numbers scrolling all over your character right

I finally remembered who you remind me of. Some warrior named Plentyofbang. He used to post in threads on a level 2 nelf warrior.

Kinda random, I know
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
yeah I know what you mean that guy was actually really good, i'd go as far to say one of the best warrior's destromath has ever seen. i heard he transferred to moon guard though and his warrior is horde now. who knows when we'll see him again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/12/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Broly
yeah I know what you mean that guy was actually really good, i'd go as far to say one of the best warrior's destromath has ever seen. i heard he transferred to moon guard though and his warrior is horde now. who knows when we'll see him again.

Your post style is different than his. He was also a level 2 alt...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hmm interesting. I wouldnt be surprised if pob's posting style has changed tbh. last I heard he's spent over an entire year on 16bitwalrus.com, sharpening his posting skills. i also heard that a good chunk of that forum plays wow, they all migrated when the OT died. from bads to glads, they all rolled/transferred to moon guard, or so I heard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]