Whats with the bro-love between Anren + Tholo

58 Undead Death Knight
Is there something going on there I should know about?
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
The Cheese-Lord needs no allies, off with you false king!

Erm, are you sure there is nothing suspect? They constantly stare into each others eyes, they are always by each others side, they agree with each other 100% of the time and they will face death and beyond to save each other.

I think there's something going on.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It's quite simple. They're the very best of friends, the kind of friends who'd go through hell and back for each other, a true, pure friendship.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Kinda just figured they're best friends.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
They're a disgusting, flanderized, personification of the Tauren and Night Elf friendship, which should never have existed in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/17/2011 10:09 PMPosted by Skytotem
They're a disgusting, flanderized, personification of the Tauren and Night Elf friendship, which should never have existed in the first place.

PFF I highly disagree with you. They're Cenarion Circle Druids who are best friends. I see nothing wrong with that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
07/17/2011 10:09 PMPosted by Skytotem

I completley agree.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
While I have no problem with the duo I thought using them so much in the Molten Front instead of other NPCs in Hyjal was kind of odd.

Mostly because you see the two of them once and only at the very beginning of the Hyjal quest line.
Reply Quote
It's Guy Love, that's all it is. Guy love, he's mine I'm his. There's nothing gay about it in our eyes.

It's Guy love, between two guys.
Edited by Jaelara on 7/17/2011 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
It's Guy Love, that's all it is. Guy love, he's mine I'm his. There's nothing gay about it in our eyes.

It's Guy love, between two guys.

Guuuuuy love! Beeetweeeeen twwoooooo guuuuyyyysssss!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
They seem like adorablly loyal, if a little codependent, best friends. I'd kinda like to know more about how they got so close, but at this point I just enjoy seeing how attached at the hip they are.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Men can be friends can and not be gay believe it or not.

There like Jadaar and Asric except they don't argue and are sober.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/17/2011 11:32 PMPosted by Nathreim

Speaking of which, whatever happened to those guys?

I was disappointed that they didn't show up with everyone else at the Hyjal dailies.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
07/17/2011 10:23 PMPosted by Mustrum
I don't get this argument. Shouldn't two races that have lived so near one another for thousands of years have reached this level of amicability?

Except they weren't amicable, the Night Elves were like myths to the tauren, and I doubt the Night Elves gave a damn about the tauren since they did nothing about the centaur.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
My favorites Bromance has to be Gidwin and Tarenar
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
07/18/2011 02:48 AMPosted by Turagent

Speaking of which, whatever happened to those guys?

I was disappointed that they didn't show up with everyone else at the Hyjal dailies.

You and me both.

I've been begging for the devs to bring them into Cataclysm, but to no avail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]