Who is the best hunter?

85 Undead Hunter
I ask because my friend is a warrior and he is always talking about Swifty. He actually learns a lot just by watching his videos on youtube.

Who is a great hunter? And while I'm askin what are some 1 shot macros that your would recommend. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
geared hunter vs geared anything., we won't ever come close to 1 shotting anything. ever.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I would say Brang / Squanky. they are the only ones that make GOOD pvp guide vids but sadly brangs stuff is dated.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Squanky. Love his stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
youtube.com/sraparker let me know if you guys want to see some how to's!
Reply Quote
17 Dwarf Hunter
Megatf
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Brang.

That is all.

(he's the one that inspired me to stop whining and get better at being a Hunter. Now, I'm disgusted when I see people whining on this forum about how terrible Hunters are and about how blizzard hates them)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
all i know about this answer is its not me, im just a padawan learner, enjoying my char for the most part and having a blast at pvp

tbh, anybody that says they are the best or they know the best, is who u should ignore
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
baring the ones on this post lol who are backing it up with stats :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
And while I'm askin what are some 1 shot macros that your would recommend. Thanks.

if u find one tell me so i can start figuring out how to counter it
Reply Quote
Dont forget Bandet
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I am.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Hasuit or Cherez (back in the day) although I hear good things about disectionz(?).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
The Nuge
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Garxz from battle group Misery. He is extremely evasive or builds a good comp that can protect him while he bursts down opponents. Currently ranked #1 on his 3v3 team and did an interview with Megatf on a website i can't remember. this is the video that blew me away.http://youtu.be/M9bEpvelvH4
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Zeherah for stats and plotting. Kripparrian for skill. Durendil for soloing. WHU for entertainment (though not really a single hunter, a collection of hunters worth checking out.)

The first three are the only real big names I give full and complete credibility to when researching what other hunters are doing.
Reply Quote
Tosan. He's gotten multiple rank 1s, and is a really good guy who makes great instructional videos.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Numbers prove it's me, bow down peasants
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/19/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Azlan
Megatf

of all time^ if you are looking for the hunter swifty, go youtube zumio. outstanding duel guides, good arena vids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]