We are currently 5/6 MV
Tues-Thurs 7-9:30pm server
(raid viable off-spec a plus)
Non Pally Tanks
Non Shaman Healers
can support a few more dps (excluding Hunters of course)
<No Drama> was formed in June of 2009 on Antonidas, a PST Server. We consider ourselves to be a casual guild, yet still hold our players to above average standards. We have a stable officer core that has been playing together for 2+yrs. We typically 25mans but will sometimes run 2 10mans when there are attendance/balance issues.What we expect from you:
- Maintain at least a 85% raid attendance schedule. We don't like to over recruit to prevent having a lot of people on the bench, so your attendance is important.
- Come prepared (flasks/food/buffs etc.)
- Good raid awareness (don't stand in the fire, attack the correct target, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of your class/spec.
- Proper gems and enchants.
- Don't be a Drama Queen, Lewt Hoar, Guild Hopper, or Douche Bag (you know who you are!). Take that crap somewhere else.
- The ability to take accountability for your mistakes, and to do everything in your power not to repeat them.
- A parse of recent activity so we can make sure you know what you're doing.
What you can expect from us:
- A fun environment to play in.
- A strong and stable officer core
- Progression: WoW is only a game, however, we feel it is important to enjoy raiding with guild members while progressing. If you do not get along well with others, we are not the guild for you. If you think your God's gift to Azeroth, you're probably not! We also rarely censor vent so if some adult subjects offends you, we may not be what you're looking for.If interested please head to our website: http://nodramaguild.guildlaunch.com
Or, if you wish to speak to someone in-game, whisper Ezayzol, Bluepotion or Terrabite