Raid Times:
Tues-Thurs 7-9:30pm server

Recruiting needs:

(raid viable off-spec a plus)

High:
Non Pally Tanks
Non Shaman Healers

Medium:
can support a few more dps (excluding Hunters of course)

About us:

<No Drama> was formed in June of 2009 on Antonidas, a PST Server. We consider ourselves to be a casual guild, yet still hold our players to above average standards. We have a stable officer core that has been playing together for 2+yrs. We typically 25mans but will sometimes run 2 10mans when there are attendance/balance issues.What we expect from you:

- Maintain at least a 85% raid attendance schedule. We don't like to over recruit to prevent having a lot of people on the bench, so your attendance is important.

- Come prepared (flasks/food/buffs etc.)

- Good raid awareness (don't stand in the fire, attack the correct target, etc.)

- Solid knowledge of your class/spec.

- Proper gems and enchants.

- Don't be a Drama Queen, Lewt Hoar, Guild Hopper, or Douche Bag (you know who you are!). Take that crap somewhere else.

- The ability to take accountability for your mistakes, and to do everything in your power not to repeat them.

- A parse of recent activity so we can make sure you know what you're doing.

What you can expect from us:

- A fun environment to play in.

- A strong and stable officer core

- Progression: WoW is only a game, however, we feel it is important to enjoy raiding with guild members while progressing. If you do not get along well with others, we are not the guild for you. If you think your God's gift to Azeroth, you're probably not! We also rarely censor vent so if some adult subjects offends you, we may not be what you're looking for.If interested please head to our website: http://nodramaguild.guildlaunch.com

Or, if you wish to speak to someone in-game, whisper Ezayzol, Bluepotion or Terrabite
Edited by Ezayzol on 11/12/2012 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump: Bring out your priests!!!

Holy/Shadow
Disc/Shadow
Holy/Disc

I'll take 2 of any of the above. If you can demonstrate raid competence, I don't care what your gear level is. We can fix the gear if you can show me competent mechanic execution, knowledge of your class and consistent attendance Tue-Thur 7-10:30.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
What Terra said!
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
Be all you can be! Join No Drama today!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
B-u-m-p
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We still need priests and oh yea, bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bumpage
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
Rawr, I heard this thread needed a bump from our most vicious berserker.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumpsies - There's a relatively new need for someone to come in who can Tank/DPS. Do you prefer to tank more than DPS? I can make it to where you tank more often than not. Do you prefer to DPS more than tank? I can make that work too... but I am preferring to find someone who prefers to tank more than DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I bump thee in the name of recruitage!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Update and bump:

I can stand to take 1 or 2 more melee on my roster. One of them needs to have strong tank experience and I would prefer them to desire to be tanking more than DPS. I'm going to prefer a DK or a Pally for these roles.

I also have a desire for 2 priests. 1 of whom I would want to be Holy/Disc and the other would be a healer spec (of your choice) w/ a Shadow offspec.

Other classes/specs are of interest as well, but those are the primary recruiting goals at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bumped
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump - Chicka chicka wow wow!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ezay! You need to change it to 7/7! Oh and...bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
WTF Soliss, I needed some quality alone time with my shiny new bow!

We are currently trying out some new recruits, but still have a strong need for a Holy/Disc Priest or two.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hello,

I am currently on the Doomhammer server but the lagg is killing me. I tried a character out on your realm and my latency was about 20ms so Im going to transfer over. I was wondering if you needed a well geared Druid Tank/Boomkin. Current ilvl is 367 and I have downed 2/7 but know all of the fights. Thanks in adbance for your input.

-Barpanzer-
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I say get thee to the website and apply Barpanzer! I can't speak for the GM but I for one would be happy with another regular tank on board.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]