Honor compensation?

(Locked)

90 Draenei Priest
I'd like to thank blizzard for getting everyone hopes up and smashing them down in blaze of glory by telling them that everyone was getting free 4k honor today and keep insisting that you giving it to us. Only to find out that you award people that bought items and not trade goods during that week with there honor points. We pay 15 bucks just like that rest of them and you insist on awarding people who don't deserve it . Like my mom always said "If one gets it then everyone should get it." So, blizzard thank you for making go play RIFT once and for all because of your favoritism towards players that bought only gear with it there honor and not enchants or trade goods or heirlooms . This is one subscription you'll be losing today .
85 Human Paladin
I farmed it up on my warrior for sure. and some pally and rogue. Blizz shafted me again lol. I guess I'll open a ticket and see if they can remove their shaft.
85 Goblin Warlock
I also bought season 9 top and bottoms before season 10 gear went into effect and did not get the 4k honor back. I hope this gets fixed soon
14 Tauren Warrior
i also noticed on my dk that got the honor, it didn't appear to count towards his season total. that's a same, if my druid ever gets his 4k, it would've bumped me over the 7200 needed to get a weapon :(
90 Night Elf Warrior
I did not get compensation on this character or my rogue (which only participated but did not buy in that period), while my paladin (who had a PvP weapon equipped before logging) did get honor. It seems they went based on what was equipped on your character not assuming people do both PvP and PvE or might have upgraded their gear already but still would like that honor to make up for what happened. They might have also went on the activity feed, which would be too old for most players by now to look at any pvp gear purchased so many week ago. So in other words, probably 50 percent of the people or more will not get any honor on any of their characters, pretty bad in my opinion.
85 Dwarf Shaman
I haven't received any bonus honor and I ground out full sets for 2 toons and offpieces for 2 other toons, 4 toons - no bonus honor on any of them and I spent the entire weekend in battlegrounds.

:/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not sure they are awarding people based on this as I still have my 365 chest and helmet to upgrade, both of which I purchased during the week of the season transition.
85 Human Paladin
07/19/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Kioki
I did not get compensation on this character or my rogue (which only participated but did not buy in that period), while my paladin (who had a PvP weapon equipped before logging) did get honor. It seems they went based on what was equipped on your character not assuming people do both PvP and PvE or might have upgraded their gear already but still would like that honor to make up for what happened. They might have also went on the activity feed, which would be too old for most players by now to look at any pvp gear purchased so many week ago. So in other words, probably 50 percent of the people or more will not get any honor on any of their characters, pretty bad in my opinion.

Cant' be based off what is equipped. My pally and warrior is always logged out in pvp gear and they didn't get nothing.
Edited by Righteousone on 7/19/2011 11:01 AM PDT
90 Human Hunter
I failed to receive my 4k aswell.
85 Troll Death Knight
To add more, my Horde mage got the 4k (did about 4 games on him on that weekend to get a trinket), my DK, grinded about 6 season 9 pieces on that weekend got no Honor, same with my Ally mage.
85 Tauren Paladin
This needs to be fixed, now. Or atleast upgrade our items.
85 Draenei Death Knight
I got the 4000 honor. :D
85 Tauren Warrior
I didn't get my 4k honor. FIX IT NOW!
85 Undead Warlock
I did not get my honor comp. I spent over 4000k during AV weekend. I still have equipped the 365 items i got, i didn't want to replace them until after Blizz gave the compensation.

85 Worgen Hunter
Bought Chest and feet pieces but nothing =.=
90 Human Death Knight
I didn't get mine either.

Obtained Vicious Gladiator's Signet of Accuracy. 6/30/2011
Obtained Vicious Gladiator's Signet of Cruelty. 6/30/2011
Obtained Vicious Gladiator's Armplates of Alacrity. 6/30/2011

Support Forum Agent
Ok guys,

Looks like they are investigating some of these cases through our game master department, please submit a petition or web ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/

***Please keep the following message in mind, you must have spent the honor between the June 28 and July 5 to be eligible.****

During maintenance, 4000 Honor Points will be automatically applied to all characters that spent Honor on any item level 365 items following the release of 4.2, between the June 28 and July 5 maintenances.

The compensation Honor Points given will be able to go over the point cap, but anyone who goes over will not be able to earn more Honor until they spend under the 4000 cap. Any Honor over the cap will need to be spent before the start of Season 11 when it will be converted to gold.

Original post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151#1
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]