level 40- 58 dungeons

85 Worgen Warlock
could you maybe add some new dungeons. i have 9 85's and i remember getting to this point and just kinda wanting to delete my toons. the content just seems to drag on and questing is beyond boring unless you have someone to quest with. you could build into a new patch and say death wing destroyed a few dungeons and some hidden underground ones have emerged. idk i'm not a story-line writer i just would like to see some changes that's not just 85.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
That level range is Zul'Furrak(the best instance in wow). I have no issues. I <3 Tanaris and Felwood as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
yes zul farrak is fun but right after that all the dungeons bore you to death
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I just hate BRD and BRS, the instant you get out of the dk starting zone BAM a dungeon you see 10 times over.
Reply Quote
40- 58 dungeons

According to http://www.wowpedia.org/World_of_Warcraft_instances_by_level, there are 18 instances that fit that range.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]