More BG's pl0x

90 Dwarf Priest
Gj necroing a 7 month old thread.

Do you just skip straight to page 5657709 and read those threads?

Gj re-necroing a necro'd thread from 8 Months ago.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
New maps wont do anyone any good until you guys do something with the ancient and creaking matching system. Please give us the option to queue up under a gear and experience matching system. If it makes queues a bit longer, well that could be dealt with by lettiing folks queue without the matching system I suppose. Right now I'm playing on my lock who is in full s12 craftables and honor gear, my teammates are in quest greens and blues. Add to that the fact that I'm playing against 10 man premades with a full pug. It's absurd.
Reply Quote
07/20/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Daxxarri
We’d like to. We certainly haven't forgotten about the PvP community at all

Well, you could have fooled me to be honest. Having 4 bots follow me in a game doesnt scream "haven't forgotten about the PvP community" to me, nor does having to run the same 7+ year old watered down bg's. MoP is such a huge letdown, a complete and utter failure when it comes to "peeveepee".
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I would like to see a 5, 10, and or a 25 man free for all bg. That would be sick, throw them in a huge map and it would be like the hunger games, last man standing wins. With this you could grant the winner like 100g and like 150cp.

Id even be okay with it being like a tb and having a cd on it say like every half hour or hour.
Think about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I this this idea would be awesome but as 2's. You and a partner queue up for a game against other teams of 2 up to 40 teams... That would be badass!

Could also have a 3's up to like 26/27 teams... Keeping it around 80 players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Stop necro-ing this thread. Make a new one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I just with we could get rid of the roBOT ducks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]