Schizm

90 Dwarf Hunter
So any of the old-timers from Kay who were in Schizm still playing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Holy crap Halfneck!! You might remember me as Bardog :) Yes, lots of old-timers from Schizm still play, and are all in the guild Overraided.

Hop on sometime and do a /who verraid :) Or look for Kaeps in game.

Sweet!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Bardog!

Quit playing till my little brother convinced me to come back right before WotLK. Transferred to Steamwheedle Cartel server & a few months later he quits. Then transferred to Tanaris to play with a good friend & his family an a few months later most quit to play Rift.

Still PuGging it up in bgs & heroics. Hell I've not done a Raid since WotLK. Quit playing the Druid out of boredom & started playing my Hunter for a change. Been away from a PvP server so long I'd be Dwarf bait.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey Halfneck!

If you ever do decide to make the journey back to PVP Thunderlord you'll have a place to stay. We welcome all former Schizm members (we have about about 30 now). And don't worry about the Hordlings, they're not so bad!
Edited by Runevara on 7/22/2011 9:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
if u don mind me asking, what patch was the guild around in?? before 2.4.3??
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Schizm was made up of about 400? players from the Kay server of Dark Age of Camelot. We started out on Stormreaver, but due to the server being full a lot, we moved to Thunderlord a few weeks after release of Vanilla WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yep a week or two after launch we were on TL (guild created 11-24-2004 I think it was). And I'm not sure it was 400 :) That's a bit exaggerated :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yea I think 400 was after the million & 1 alts.
Reply Quote
Hello my brothers from other mothers.

Haven't seen most of you in like 5-6 years.

(This is Rumbler if you guys didn't figure it out)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Rumbler. Why arent you on thunderlord fool! /fist
Reply Quote
I didn't even think of it. I was playing Rift with KoS and they have a big guild over on Arthas in WoW so I just hooked up with them there since that's the guild I'm currently in.

You guys do a lot of PvP over there these days? :D

You know that's my flavor. =p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Aah. Nah, no pvp here unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thunderlord was good to me.

-Thechosenone lvl 60 human mage
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
It wasn't even a full two weeks when we moved from Stormreaver. But yes, those numbers of almost 400 are accurate. I remember our very long run from Stormwind down to Booty Bay and taking the boat over to Barrens. We then raided Crossroads and went south from there to Tanaris. I wanna say there was about 50-100 of us that night. Oh, the good old days.

Adarious (Inconnu Sorcerer)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I had old SS's of that train of us, it went on out of viewing distance, reminded me of a clown car... people just kept coming. :) Ada is correct, at the very beginning there were about 250 unique members with the other 150 being alt toons. Definitely fun times.

Hey Rumb, and TCO, and Half!! Whats up peeps!!!

(Jasawyn)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]