@Bargon

90 Tauren Druid
>Implying facts aren't universal.

Bargon, you're a moron, sorry. For the longest time I thought you were a troll, but you're almost certainly just a belligerent idiot at this point.

Garrosh came out in WotLK. I joined it in WotLK during Ulduar. You did not play on Garrosh during BC, as it did not exist.
Reply Quote
72 Human Priest
BargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargonBargon

TLDR: Bargon
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
/2 [01:33:34] [2] [Bargon]: make any toon u want u never be BARGON WHinny kids
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol bargon... You tard you..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
G-G-G-UNIT!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
LOL and the rage goes on, hahahahhahhaha this was my point i played total a long time 8 years so i made a mistake i confused Garosh like other realms So yeah wrath but i was in BC on other realms, and i was didnt have my own account in vanillla but i was still paying toons becuase i was on an RP realm 1st so i did not imagiane that and RP realms are very good actually in pve and pvp, you guys sure are mature going off on a video game becuase i stated something wrong lol, so in the end im the Mature one you're not, im not cursing calling names, i don't bash on you guys when you make a mistake lol, i think it's so funny you guys are so quick to point the finger over a simple mistsake that i've already fixed please throw a fit more becuase i don't even go on forums really anymore just am right now becuase servers down and i overslept but ill continue to be the mature one while you continue to show your true ages and that you should not play wow becuase your immaturity is the age of a bunch of 5 year olds thats is all... believe me dont believe me how long i played i really dont care i know what i did and the truth and i still never been carried either unlike most of ya, i got freinds too which but im sorry i dont tell trade chat all i do or say names becuase its none of your buissness read and delete my comment agian please ty) it hurts to read you kids whinning all the time over petty crap, lol
Reply Quote
7 to 8 years yes i do suck at math i've said this 100 times i suck at dates and time and grammar but idc about that on wow i care about making gold having fun and doing things with my guildes and freinds so sew me becuase im not a nerd lol and i don't care about the petty stuff you do, i might be lieng agian so 6 years vanilla was out, i think no i might be lieng 5 years, idk it was a while ago im sorry my memory isn't the greatest but i guess that makes me a liar, you guys sure are mature your parents must be so proud internet warriors nowadays)
Reply Quote
Better fix this part too i wasnt clear enough for you to understand i was in a rp realm in bc not garosh ive played a long time, most of you i never saw even in wrath, so i know your new, and bc rp realm vanilla i was on dif accounts my freinds helping them level uh oh i must be lieng agian becuase im just being clear enough for you guys to understand i guess having a bad memory and not being good at timeframes makes me liar wow immature players on wow nowadays need to take there own advice and be mature themselves becuase ive been mature why can't you guys be its just a game you guys say? but your actiong show its your life lol hahahhah i feel bad for you guys call me whatever you want im still the mature one i dont need to name call to get my point across and i can still be mature)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
06/28/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Morgoroth
/2 [01:33:34] [2] [Bargon]: make any toon u want u never be BARGON WHinny kids
Reply Quote
But its True, only I can be who i am, You can't be me thats honest not trolling, and trade chat is full of whinners, thats common sense, you dont need to post whats honesty obvious morg. LOL!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vqlTUe_Unc
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
>no one posts in thread for 20 days
Bargon: AND THE RAGE GOES ON
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
any way we can get him banned from this server as he is a annoying troll
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/16/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Bergan
any way we can get him banned from this server as he is a annoying troll

....death knight...
...............name is bergan................
..................................is actually literate...............................

What is going on?
Reply Quote
Zeldaruarulah you posed in way less then 20 days fail, so did others, I win agian!!!!!

Bargon #1!!! oh and Bergan who are you? LOL answers for him nobody!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zeldaruarulah you posed in way less then 20 days fail, so did others, I win agian!!!!!

Bargon #1!!! oh and Bergan who are you? LOL answers for him nobody!!!

What?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Request to have this thread locked and or deleted please.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
08/24/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Mityaphrdite
Request to have this thread locked and or deleted please.

if locked and deleted means it needs to be stickied, then yes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]