Vagrant Corps: 7/7 Heroic | LFM come 4.3

85 Draenei Paladin
^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stay sharp out there mate, don't want you coming back with your mouse hand missing, eh? Good to hear from ya and see yer still kickin it. Come home safe, with all your men.

"The Beatings Will Continue, Until Morale Improves!!"

And they sent out a Family of Five men to spy out the land and search it. (Judges 18-2)

(SCOUTS OUT)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol, Elle your posts always (more so usually) make my day.

GL on H Rag :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Woot.. I hope u guys get the first H rag kill.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
On a side note; Thank you very much Blizzard forum staff - for not only keeping my thread clean but for doing it with the utmost haste. Your work is very much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a pro Ranged DPS, preferably Warlock.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still looking.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Misleading title is misleading. You guys are US 190 now.

Actually, we are US 109. People who are dyslexic shouldn't try and spread information, it can quite often be twisted.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Regardless of the above. Still seeking talented individuals.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2011 12:57 AMPosted by Fyulaba
However, you guys were using your combined 25 / 10 rating when it was higher because it looked better.

No, we have only ever used the rating for the bracket we raid in. 10s and 25s are very different, and as such, are on a different scale from one another. US 60 was from when the front post was last updated, when we got our 6th Heroic Kill for 10man.

10/10/2011 02:58 AMPosted by Satielyboo
lolragstillnotdown

Wow, a new character that is already on my ignore list, I wonder who it could be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]