359 Arms Warrior LF AM raiding guild

I am looking for a AM weekday raiding guild. I work nightshift 7p to 7a. I would like to raid, but finding a group at 8am is difficult to say the least, and my guild isn't raiding or attempting to raid. I know how to stay out of the bad stuff and read up on the latest changes to my class on these forums and EJ.

I also have a 357 Arcane/Frost Mage guildie who will probably apply as well. We are willing to faction change if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
to my knowledge there's no guilds that start their raids at 8am or end their raids at 6pm on this server. your best bet is to hit up the recruitment forums bro.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Try the oceanic servers honestly. That give lots of selection for morning raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Ante Meridiem is an Alliance raiding guild located on the (US) Stormrage server (PVE) the AMAM raid team currently raids on Friday, Saturday and Monday from 9am to 12pm EST.
Ante Meridiem's AM raid team finished ICC-25 at 11/12 Heroic and will keep moving forward as we head in Cataclysm.
*UPDATE - As of This post we Finished T11 at 5/13 and we currently sit at 4/7 for T12.

www.amwow.net

Recruitment Needs:

Here is the current recruiting needs of AMAM as of 07-11-2011
These change frequently, so PLEASE check back often...

High = Actively recruiting that class / spec
Medium = Actively recruiting, however, only looking for key individuals
Low = Not actively recruiting, but open to highly skilled / geared raiders
Closed = Not recruiting at all.

TANKS:
Closed - Paladin : Prot
Closed - Druid : Feral
Closed - Death Knight : Tank
Closed - Warrior : Prot

HEALERS:
Low - Paladin : Holy
Low - Priest : Disc
Low - Priest : Holy
High - Shaman : Resto
High - Druid : Resto

CASTER DPS:
High - Priest (DPS)
Low - Mage
Low - Warlock
Medium - Druid : Balance
Low - Shaman : Elemental

PHYSICAL DPS:
Low - Druid : Feral
High - Rogue
Low - Warrior : DPS
Low - Hunter
Medium - Paladin : Ret
Medium - Shaman : Enhancement
Low - Death Knight : DPS

Important Information:

After App'ing here on the site you MUST check back on your post for a response... We often times will ask questions about your application, and of course, expect some sort of response back before we contact you in-game... We will take you on a trial run or 2. We get to test drive you and you get to test drive us!

Also we are looking for candidates that can and will commit to our three day schedule. If you can not commit to our raiding schedule we will not accept your application.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the folowing people, although if it is during the raid times listed above it would be preferd if you droped us an in-game mail.
Nyxeos
Artof
Ljay
Pretolkos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]