@ Gloryhogs

90 Undead Priest
..Just wanna know you guy's official stance on botting within the game... because i've just had the pleasure of doing a couple of BGs with 3 different names carrying your guild tag that were blatent bots... Do i have proof?.. No... But do i have any reason to make this crap up? .... No... If you would like the names, message me in game... However, if you do not care... well than... whatever... Tarnish your good name then...

...Just a friendly heads up...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If they were botting, report them and get them banned. Posting on the forums seems to me you're going out of your way for something that can be easily solved. This is hardly a guild issue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I laughed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
...You guys have server firsts.... and very prestigious title holders... And you're telling me that someone that is cheating, exploiting, (whatever category you wanna throw it under) while wearing your guild tag doesn't bother you?... In my opinion, this should be a very important guild issue for anyone of such high standards...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
07/21/2011 06:15 AMPosted by Neolandar
high standards...

?
Edited by Dreadnb on 7/21/2011 6:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/21/2011 05:51 AMPosted by Hotiepancake
I laughed.

I cried
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Neolander I love you.

Hotie we need to talk.

Unghanda said it, report the jerks botting so we can all laugh at how terrible they are.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WHAT DO WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT. I FEEL LIKE I'm GETTING IN TROUBLE :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/21/2011 10:58 AMPosted by Hotiepancake
WHAT DO WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT. I FEEL LIKE I'm GETTING IN TROUBLE :(

when arent you in trouble
Reply Quote
While I agree that botting etc should be an instaban it really in the end falls on Blizzards shoulders for making a system that makes botting desirable in the first place. Look at how we earn basic pvp gear now. Its not a question of "if" I can get the gear its "when". Many people really arent going to want to put the effort into trying to play as a team in puggalicious BGs to earn their honor a couple hours (or less) sooner. Not to mention the stupidity of having heroics with a minimum Ilvl rating that can be achieved by simply afking thru a few hours of BGs. I mean how many times have you gotten into a trollroic to find your dps, healer or (god forbid) tank in 3/4th ungemmed/unenchanted/unreforged pvp gear. And lets face it, new 85s playing BGs for the first time is a pretty bad experience all around when everyone has welfare epics and you're still in quest blues/greens. It just makes people want to bot even more. I personally think the whole system is a complete joke and needs a rework from the bottom up. Im not saying I have a good solution but there needs to be a way to factor in "skill" to the equation of "time = gear" when it comes to the basic pvp walfare stuff.
Reply Quote
inb4 tl;dr
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
While I agree that botting etc should be an instaban it really in the end falls on Blizzards shoulders for making a system that makes botting desirable in the first place. Look at how we earn basic pvp gear now. Its not a question of "if" I can get the gear its "when". Many people really arent going to want to put the effort into trying to play as a team in puggalicious BGs to earn their honor a couple hours (or less) sooner. Not to mention the stupidity of having heroics with a minimum Ilvl rating that can be achieved by simply afking thru a few hours of BGs. I mean how many times have you gotten into a trollroic to find your dps, healer or (god forbid) tank in 3/4th ungemmed/unenchanted/unreforged pvp gear. And lets face it, new 85s playing BGs for the first time is a pretty bad experience all around when everyone has welfare epics and you're still in quest blues/greens. It just makes people want to bot even more. I personally think the whole system is a complete joke and needs a rework from the bottom up. Im not saying I have a good solution but there needs to be a way to factor in "skill" to the equation of "time = gear" when it comes to the basic pvp walfare stuff.

tl;dr
Reply Quote

tl;dr

whyd u run away today in sw when I killed the other dr00d with you? = ( I never did see you again
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
whyd u run away today in sw when I killed the other dr00d with you? = ( I never did see you again

We went out for food then came back a half hour later and terrorized for a good 2 hours or so
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Wait, members of <Gloryhogs> actually do things that others would consider unethical (i.e. botting, trolling griefing)? I thought people who did that couldn't even get in the guild ...dotdotdot...
Reply Quote
Wait, members of <Gloryhogs> actually do things that others would consider unethical (i.e. botting, trolling griefing)? I thought people who did that couldn't even get in the guild ...dotdotdot...

kek
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Seems like it... and you still didn't get in bahahahahaha

bur
Edited by David on 7/22/2011 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage

Seems like it... and you still didn't get in bahahahahaha

bur

internet fight
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh lawd!

I understand hypocrisy is a bitter pill, but this is just embarrassing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
This thread gets the Mansion stamp of disapproval.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]