Guess who's coming to dinner

Yes, dear friends, it is The Baetari.

As I sat in a Hampton's mansion, enjoying some local brewery's product, and stroking the long luxurious hair of my ridiculously hot, now 23-yr-old girlfriend (oooh, she is getting too old for The Baetari), I glanced over at one of my friend's 12-yr-old son doing something curious on his Mac-book.
The colors looked familiar, it seems like I knew the sounds, the room got fuzzy, something was happening, seeing flashes of light...what is it...it was there, at the edge of my consciousness, but what was it?
My girlfriend said something, but it was lost in the sound of thunderous drums in my head, "Honey, are you alright?" I think she asked, but I was insanely swinging my torso back and forth as a froth appeared on my lips.
Crazy visions filled my mind...pony tail...greenish-yellow tint...angry...oh god...am I Bruce Banner?
Suddenly, without warning I lept to my feet and screamed "ICE TRAP!"
My girlfriend's head rolled off my lap and she slammed onto the floor as the memories of an existence I had suppressed for so long came rushing back into my mind.
"Damnit Nub!" I yelled at the kid who clearly had no business playing a druid, even one at only level 58. "You never cap that flag in AV! Only one player owned BGs and could pull that off to the Horde's benefit."
"What? What are you talking about old man? Who was it?" the boy asked.
"Baetari the Nameless," I replied in hushed tones.
With that single utterance, a doorway opened in that young boy's soul. We talked about things he had never hear of; PvP at Tarren Mill, Single server BGs, 40 man raids, Onyxia, Gruul, and even Leeroy Jenkins, whom he had never heard of.
As the evening grew late, it was time for the young druid to leave. As he walked away he paused, turned, and with a smile of someone with no respect at all said "That's cool."

Screw that kid. They changed game play because of me. They nerfed gear because of me. I was killing Ragnaros when he was still in diapers.

Want to talk Cataclysm? I'm back.

- Baetari the Nameless
Edited by Baetari on 7/21/2011 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ha!
Welcome back :p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Oh no. Baetari is back. I'm never going to TB again. >_>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I hate kids
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
BaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetari
Reply Quote
Wowerzzzz Baetari made it back. I fear alot of people have moved out of game. Or maybe Branzebeard is not as socialable as it once was. I have really missed playing with you (when i was on horde) it was always interesting to say the least. I hope you find what your looking for in WoW ole'friend. GL - Ocean
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
whos Baetari?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
BAETARI!?!?!?!?!

WTB YONA
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
rp is that way ===>

:P

ps...con is back in shp....nice!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I always thought "Baetari the Nameless" was kind of an odd choice for a nickname.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yes, dear friends, it is The Baetari.

As I sat in a Hampton's mansion, enjoying some local brewery's product, and stroking the long luxurious hair of my ridiculously hot, now 23-yr-old girlfriend (oooh, she is getting too old for The Baetari), I glanced over at one of my friend's 12-yr-old son doing something curious on his Mac-book.
The colors looked familiar, it seems like I knew the sounds, the room got fuzzy, something was happening, seeing flashes of light...what is it...it was there, at the edge of my consciousness, but what was it?
My girlfriend said something, but it was lost in the sound of thunderous drums in my head, "Honey, are you alright?" I think she asked, but I was insanely swinging my torso back and forth as a froth appeared on my lips.
Crazy visions filled my mind...pony tail...greenish-yellow tint...angry...oh god...am I Bruce Banner?
Suddenly, without warning I lept to my feet and screamed "ICE TRAP!"
My girlfriend's head rolled off my lap and she slammed onto the floor as the memories of an existence I had suppressed for so long came rushing back into my mind.
"Damnit Nub!" I yelled at the kid who clearly had no business playing a druid, even one at only level 58. "You never cap that flag in AV! Only one player owned BGs and could pull that off to the Horde's benefit."
"What? What are you talking about old man? Who was it?" the boy asked.
"Baetari the Nameless," I replied in hushed tones.
With that single utterance, a doorway opened in that young boy's soul. We talked about things he had never hear of; PvP at Tarren Mill, Single server BGs, 40 man raids, Onyxia, Gruul, and even Leeroy Jenkins, whom he had never heard of.
As the evening grew late, it was time for the young druid to leave. As he walked away he paused, turned, and with a smile of someone with no respect at all said "That's cool."

Screw that kid. They changed game play because of me. They nerfed gear because of me. I was killing Ragnaros when he was still in diapers.

Want to talk Cataclysm? I'm back.

- Baetari the Nameless

I remember killing you. Also no one cares you were a Warlord, just mog one piece or you look dumb. God I hate this server and don't mind coming back every once in a while and remind you "bronzebeard heroes" of it.
Edited by Ethermoon on 1/22/2012 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
08/14/2011 05:31 PMPosted by Ocean
Wowerzzzz Baetari made it back. I fear alot of people have moved out of game. Or maybe Branzebeard is not as socialable as it once was. I have really missed playing with you (when i was on horde) it was always interesting to say the least. I hope you find what your looking for in WoW ole'friend. GL - Ocean

Sociable? lol.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
rp is that way ===>

:P

ps...con is back in shp....nice!!!

The main idiot is still around. Too bad you haven't died yet.
Edited by Ethermoon on 1/22/2012 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
07/28/2011 01:58 AMPosted by Conundràs
BaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetariBaetari

You were one of the few respectable players. Didn't think you'd ever fall to the depths of spamming
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Why look at who it is... Ethermoon...

The absolute worst player to ever come across BB. GTFO of here with your trolling. You were always garbage & you still are garbage. Nobody gives a sh!t about what you have to say. So quit polluting a friendly thread with your vomit. And oh yes, this is the Rebuken you OH SO DEARLY LOVED TO HATE.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I also have an opinion...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Why look at who it is... Ethermoon...

The absolute worst player to ever come across BB. GTFO of here with your trolling. You were always garbage & you still are garbage. Nobody gives a sh!t about what you have to say. So quit polluting a friendly thread with your vomit. And oh yes, this is the Rebuken you OH SO DEARLY LOVED TO HATE.

bla bla bla
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Oh forgot one more bla.

Lest you guys forget Bb was THE server for Jerry Springer? Been around quite a few servers. lets just say BB truly is special in a retarded sort of way. Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]