Why isn't Aegwynn shut down yet?

85 Human Mage
Title says it all, this servers horrible and has been since early TBC.
Reply Quote
1) have no idea

2) we know
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine? *pinches Wuvvy's cheek* But really though, why is it so horrible compared to other servers? I mean, other than a certain multiboxer >_>
Reply Quote
Meh. I bet if it wasnt for that certain multiboxer the server wouldn't suck so badly. Who knows how many people realm switched or chose not to come to Aegwynn thanks to him and thanks to Blizz for turning a blind eye to it in the name of $$$ for so long.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
WUVLUV

where's distortion????
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Distortions here with me on Arthas.
He plays a rogue named "taxèd" on alliance and a rogue named distortion with some weirdass D (Hes in the guild TG).
Multiboxer isn't the problem with Aegwynn it's the fact that most the guilds are bad (no offense) and most of all the server has like NO players and the ones that are there are mostly bad. Again, no offense to you that are good on Aegwynn as alot of my friends WERE there at some point including myself.

Do yourself a favor, transfer off to a server like tichondrius and love WoW again.
Edited by Wuvvy on 8/1/2011 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
hey t7 was //okay//

until every guild disbanded leaving only 4 raiding guilds on each side and then yeah you can see where this is going
Reply Quote
58 Undead Warlock
I was on Aegwynn in the Beginning, when the server was first opened. In those days, queues were pretty huge on a lot of the older servers, so there were certainly a lot of people just rolling alts while they waited. Still, things were pretty good back in 2006.

I quit for a bit because of RL reasons, and when I came back, most everyone was gone, and you couldn't find a party for anything. My friends paid for character transfers. I myself rerolled on another server long, long ago. It's been deserted for years.
Edited by Lucretius on 8/2/2011 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Distortions here with me on Arthas.
He plays a rogue named "taxèd" on alliance and a rogue named distortion with some weirdass D (Hes in the guild TG).
Multiboxer isn't the problem with Aegwynn it's the fact that most the guilds are bad (no offense) and most of all the server has like NO players and the ones that are there are mostly bad. Again, no offense to you that are good on Aegwynn as alot of my friends WERE there at some point including myself.

Do yourself a favor, transfer off to a server like tichondrius and love WoW again.

I thought he quit raiding for a while? I was stalking him after I transferred back here (this is Taiyoken/Betrayers on Arthas) and he kind of vanished for a few months.
Reply Quote
Aegwynn will be shut down when I stop playing.

That will happen when Star Wars The Old Republic is released!!

Please go to Blizzcon so I can meet you and get your autograph.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Aegwynn will be shut down when I stop playing.

That will happen when Star Wars The Old Republic is released!!

Please go to Blizzcon so I can meet you and punch you in the face.

black
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Aegwynn is 99th out of 241 servers... just sayin...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/10/2011 07:45 AMPosted by Cptmarth
Aegwynn is 99th out of 241 servers... just sayin...

Out of the 192 UN recognized countries, N igeria Ranks 99th.

Aegwynn; the N igeria of WOW.

edit: there's a space cause blizz thinks !@#$%ia is a bad word.
Edited by Turkeynoodle on 8/10/2011 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
where did the other cow lvl ppl xfer to?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
The vast majority of us are still on Aegwynn
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
08/18/2011 02:48 PMPosted by Nicomacchus
The vast majority of us are still on Aegwynn

The vast majority of us are wondering why the !@#$ we're still here but then give up before we come up with an answer.
Edited by Stargazer on 8/18/2011 10:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
The grass is greener on the other side, they just don't want to leave
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Femuel
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Stating the truth
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]