Looking to start your own guild?

70 Blood Elf Hunter
If you're planning on starting your own guild I have a proposition for you.

I am willing to fully fund anyone wishing to start their own raiding/pvp/leveling guild. Consumables, Gems, Enchants, Repairs, Ventrilo, Website etc.

In return all I require is that I am guild leader of the guild. I do not want to raid/pvp/level with you, I do not want to be responsible for organizing anything guild related. In fact outside of my financial obligation I really don't even want to speak to you. The only involvement I would have with the guild would be financially. Both in game and out.

If this is something that interests you please leave a message here and I will contact you in game.

My only motivation for doing this is to be guild leader of a guild with a sufficient enough level that I could reap the benefits of the guild perks without being in someone else's guild. I'm very anti-social.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
And after 1 year of sitting on the side lines your guild makes it into the top 10 progression/raid guilds out there. You have a Guild Vault maxed off and a whopping sum of over 200k gold floating around in said GV.

/gdisband

Open Ticket: GM just booted everybody from the guild, took everything from the GV including the enormous ammount of gold, and then disbanded the guild!

GM Response: As this kind of behavior is not condoned, we are unfortunately unable to do anything. It is the Guild of the GM, and the Guild Vault belongs to the GM as well. As this action does make the player lose credibility and trust, we are unable to act against such a matter.

^ I see this in your future.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Hunter
07/26/2011 06:27 PMPosted by Huntardz
And after 1 year of sitting on the side lines your guild makes it into the top 10 progression/raid guilds out there.

On Nesingwary?

Come on get serious..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Doesn't the Horde have any large impersonal "zerg invite" guilds like the Alliance does? Couldn't you join one of them? Being a GM comes with some responsibility and you would have to do stuff like set ranks, set permissions, buy bank tabs (when you get the Achievements, that is).

I shouldn't even really be replying, but I'm curious as to the psychology of why someone would want to be GM when it doesn't really come with any benefits that a regular member would have.

^_^
Reply Quote
If you're fully willing to fund a guild, why not just buy a guild?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I have started my own guild but I'm having trouble getting it off the ground as im a farely nerw player
any help would be appreciated and no i will not give my guild away to you that's just stupid
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Rogue
This post was from 2011 man
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warlock
I am just know starting a horde character and wanting to start my own guild as well did you get your guild off the ground if so can you offer me any tips.
Reply Quote
9 Pandaren Priest
hey if u r really willing to do that i have no problem letting u be the leader of my guild just let me know if u want to
Reply Quote
9 Pandaren Priest
hey if u r really willing to do that i have no problem letting u be the leader of my guild just let me know if u want to

07/25/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Kacie

I am willing to fully fund anyone wishing to start their own raiding/pvp/leveling guild. Consumables, Gems, Enchants, Repairs, Ventrilo, Website etc.

In return all I require is that I am guild leader of the guild. I do not want to raid/pvp/level with you, I do not want to be responsible for organizing anything guild related. In fact outside of my financial obligation I really don't even want to speak to you. The only involvement I would have with the guild would be financially. Both in game and out.

If this is something that interests you please leave a message here and I will contact you in game.

My only motivation for doing this is to be guild leader of a guild with a sufficient enough level that I could reap the benefits of the guild perks without being in someone else's guild. I'm very anti-social.

07/25/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Kacie

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
be very careful when people offer to fund a guild, i have personally seen the guild leader either gkick entire guilds at lvl 25 or transfer the guild to another server and keep the entire guild bank to themselves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]