08/14/2011 01:23 PMPosted by Luper
so tempted!

Join now and you get cream cheese
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
08/14/2011 04:03 PMPosted by Abo
so tempted!

Ugh, what? We can do better than that. Join now and get cheesecake.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
08/14/2011 05:22 PMPosted by Ellyngton

Ugh, what? We can do better than that. Join now and get cheesecake.

i ate the cheesecake
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
fatty.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
awwww
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
5/7 FIRELANDS!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I dislike flaming birds.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
What about flaming kitties?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
6/7 Firelands
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
^ Fandral's a snooze.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Honestly, You should only join this guild if you have nothing better to do. From a DPS standpoint after viewing the recruitment thread in needing a warlock. I've sat from raids while the "Core" group as attended raiding. If you decide to move here to raid, don't waste your time, the only goal this guild has is to improve it's current 10 man progression team and is only convenient when those set members don't show to raids. It's comparibly obvious that they don't have room for "YOU" as several members have left due to not being able to raid with them.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
08/19/2011 09:35 PMPosted by Limelantern
Honestly, You should only join this guild if you have nothing better to do. From a DPS standpoint after viewing the recruitment thread in needing a warlock. I've sat from raids while the "Core" group as attended raiding. If you decide to move here to raid, don't waste your time, the only goal this guild has is to improve it's current 10 man progression team and is only convenient when those set members don't show to raids. It's comparibly obvious that they don't have room for "YOU" as several members have left due to not being able to raid with them.

Editing this, person below me made me feel like a horrible person
Edited by Critcrying on 8/20/2011 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
08/19/2011 09:35 PMPosted by Limelantern

Here's the thing... I'd like to preface this post by saying I'm not an officer, and thus anything I say is not coming from an official voice of Troika.

We're recruiting people so that we can run 25m. We don't have those numbers right now, but we can't get to those numbers without recruiting. With any guild there's a period of time where you're at that unfortunate number of having more than 10 willing, capable raiders, but not yet at the point where you have 25. Sadly, most times 15 A+ raiders don't all decide to migrate to a guild at the same time.

That doesn't mean that the goal isn't still to reach 25m raiding. It is. In the meantime we do rotate members in during their trial/initiate period if they are interested in raiding. We're also very close to and very interested in running two 10 mans until we can get 25.

I could be wrong, but from what I can tell the first raid you attempted to join was on 8/9/11. The last raid you attempted to join was on 8/15/11. In the nearly one week that you tried to raid, you were brought along, as an initiate, to at least one of these raids (again, not an officer, I don't have official stats), and participated in a progression fight. I am also personally aware that other full members were available, so you were not just brought along because nobody else showed up. I have been in guilds in the past where folks weren't even allowed to raid until they were full members, so I consider this fairly progressive.

I personally think it shows poor form to vent your frustrations in such a way. Our officers are always around and willing to listen to any concerns you may have. I hope you find a guild you can call home.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
So you guys still looking for Unholy DK???
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Unholy you say.. contact myself or Nemacyst in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Dam i just realized you guys are horde, sorry that was my error. Sorry for wasting your time.
Edited by Mõvïëstår on 8/23/2011 4:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
all good man
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]