[A] Declaration Recruiting (4/7 T12 10man)

85 Human Paladin
We're currently looking to add a few good raiders to our 10-man. Recent schedule changes for some of our regulars are leaving us a little thin, and we would like to round out our roster to make a serious push into Firelands.

We're a casual guild, however we would like to be a little more serious about raiding during this tier. We're 12/12 for T11 and currently 4/7 in Firelands.

Our raid schedule is 11PM - 2AM (server time) on Fri/Sat.

Our biggest need would be a 3rd healer. We would prefer a sham or druid. Our expectation is that all raiders show up geared for raiding, appropriately gemmed/chanted, and with that min/max mentality that says you're serious about downing some bosses.

Please send an in-game mail if you're interested (or a tell if online) to Ryte, Wrigley, Drycell, or Honto.

*Updated: progression; Needs a healer!
Edited by Ryte on 9/3/2011 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Another week, another raid, another chance to see that with just a couple key adds we will be on our way to T12 HM..

Still looking for a resto sham, however any solid resto druid would be given serious consideration. Please see me in-game!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Another week, more progression. Moving right along, even while we're still searching for that set 3rd heals.. Please send me an in-game mail if you'd like to join us.. (I mean really, what else are you doing on Fri/Sat that late??)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Edit: Looking for a solid mage now as well. Someone who can show up each week, listen, and enjoy downing some bosses..
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Edit: Found a great mage, now we're focused on that 3rd healing spot. Resto shams & droods, please contact me. Also, updated for progression.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Updated for progression
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]